Compaq Presario V3425AU : how to move back to MS vista from XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

rimzyak

Right off the assembly line
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon5.gif hi

This laptop was having windows vista , but i was not comfortable with vista so i formatted the hard disk and installed windows xp (bad idea).

I got all drivers (no issue with that) and I didn't create the recovery disk and i had formatted the vista recovery partition.

Now i want to move back to vista OS because right now i am using a pirate version of windows xp.

Can anyone help me out in getting a copy of the vista recovery disk which anyone of you has created??

Or please tell me what should i do to move back to vista operating system.

As i am having a genuine vista key , i really want to move to Vista . And now many softwares are built based just on vista without

backward compatibility.

Some one please help me out.

rimzy

rimzyak@gmail.com / +9746566492

rimzy

Last edited:

legolas

Padawan
Now i want to move back to vista OS because right now i am using a pirate version of windows xprimzy
No body asked you this and its not allowed to ask questions pertaining to illegal or pirated copies. Read the rules.

As for your question. All you can do is, format your system and take it to the manufacturer/dealer and get it restored with a fresh copy of the Visa Home Premium that comes with the laptop once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom