colleges in tamil nadu closed indefinitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pragadheesh

In the zone
all colleges in tamil nadu are closed indefinitely as students are protesting to show their anger against sri lankans firing against ltte..
also all the hostelites in most colleges are asked to vacate the hostel immediately.. people from outside far off places have no options left than moving to their friends/relations home.

Students of more than five colleges in the state are on indefinite hunger strike at the moment. Further, in various parts of the state, students are indulging in road-blockades and are taking out processions to show their solidarity with the Eezham Tamils.

for more info

nix

hmm... schools and colleges may close. but i dont think the indian govt can or will do anything to stop the war. the sri lankan govt seems to be giving it all they got.

there are two sides to this, as with every issue. lets not forget that.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Unfortunately, engg colleges opened today, while arts collegs open on 23rd. :( pity us, had a test today, and i had forgotten how to hold a pen.

vaithy

In the zone
For long time I want to refrain from writing anything on this subject..Actually I don't support that the college students joined political movements,resulting destroyed their career prospect,, I always expect such forums like digit members are highly educated and well versed in the History of India and its cutlural diversity..I fully supported the Poster's anguish that the colleges closed has hinder the students education..
But the call for castigating all the civilians TAMILS as terrorists is unwanted and unprovoked, and it really show the mind set of the North Indians who think all the TAMIL are terrorists because some section of the political party supported the extrimists ...When Isreal bombed the palestinians peoples, world opinion including India condemned it .. But when Singalese Airplanes bombed the Tamils and burned them with phosporus fire , shelled the Hospital that the wounded civilians took refugee killed three hundreds and many more lost the limps, not a single consolation word is coming from Delhi..
When Rajiv Gandhi was killed by the terrorists, it was the Tamil Peoples who in a seething anger rose in unison routed the DMK with single seat in assembly and 0 in Parliament.. even today many of the Tamils home in southern part is having customery Rajiv's photo garlanded along with GOd's place..
Now the wheel is fully changed..
Everywhere in Tamil Nadu large number of police protection given to Rajiv's statue.. Congress men are beaten into bulb..
In the last three weeks alone singalese army kills more than four thousands civilians, only four hundreds LTTE fighters..more than 2 lahks peoples are trapped in the war zones daily photos appear in the war zones is moving even the white peoples who hate the indians as N***... in anurathpura street "Tamil meat ready!! Long Live our Singala" slogans written in a Hotel nearest to Buttha's statue with a picture of unborn******...
The Tamils in Tamil nadu are asking India , Please give the medicines to the people who are trapped inside the war zones..Feed Milk to the babies whose mothers are killed in the Hospital shelling..
Which Government is shelling its own people .. bombing its own territory ??
but like the posters here,the Indian government controlled by Sonia is not even thinking Tamils are some humen beings ...There are some Tamils still believe Indians in other states may support them for saving their race in Srilanka... How foolish they are?...

For the benefit of the post, I inform you, Engineering colleges have already opened and other colleges are opeing tomorrow..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom