Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Medal of Honor : Warfighter

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • None, both are a piece of $#!T

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Abhishek_Z

Journeyman
Activision is all prepared to launch its much anticipated and much awaited Call Of Duty : Balck Ops II (Treyarch), and speaking of COD, EA... after failing badly with previous Medol of Honor, is all set up to give a crack-back and shut the critics with its MOH Warfighter .
Both games are set to launch late in 2012 i.e. OCT-NOV. Who will win EA:machinegun: or :machinegun2:Activision ?

*Call of Duty : Black Ops II Trailer :2subs:

*Medal of Honor : Warfighter Trailer :2subs:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
After watching some Warfighter Alpha MP footage.. i'm not impressed with the gameplay. I had thought of pre-ordering a copy, but now I will wait till a couple of reviews comes up post launch.

not interested in CoD BO II

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
After watching some Warfighter Alpha MP footage.. i'm not impressed with the gameplay. I had thought of pre-ordering a copy, but now I will wait till a couple of reviews comes up post launch.

not interested in CoD BO II

i think BOII zombie mode will be highly popular

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ CoD is the highest selling and most popular FPS, EA is still trying to catch up with them. what ever game with 'CoD' on it will sell.

OP
Abhishek_Z

Abhishek_Z

Journeyman
^ But you have to admit it that Activision makes a long price tag with its CoD franchise games.
But who am I to say this ? Anyhow I'm gonna' to get a torrent. :D

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Yes I know that EA owns MOH series. There are just many games published by EA which I like but still I just hate EA.

As for torrenting, you better not say those words publicly as per forum rules. Don't ask don't tell.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Both look like crap! get borderlands 2 or some better game.

Heard some details about the Zombie mode, looks like Treyarch is ripping off DayZ now, LOL..

Top Bottom