Clip zip or clip+?

warrior047

In the zone
Hello friends,
Want to buy a clip zip or a clip+.

But unable to find clip zip anywhere properly in india....online rates high on ebay for international shipping...

any idea as to where can I buy the same?

sukant

Fragholic
Its another forum called TechEnclave . I am not too sure whether he has added a Ebay deal for the same.

prankie

D PrankMaster
Get it from amazon, using shop n ship account, I got my clip+ 4Gb for just Rs. 2300, including shipping and 0 customs.

OP
W

warrior047

In the zone
Get it from amazon, using shop n ship account, I got my clip+ 4Gb for just Rs. 2300, including shipping and 0 customs.

Hey thanks a lot...can you please guide me as am entirely unaware of this? More over should we fear any customs as such? Please help...the current price in amazon is 47$ which is around 2400/-! When is it that you bought that

sukant

Fragholic
I dont know how you can get it for 2300 , 47$ which comes to 50*47 i.e. 2350 , 10$ minimum shipping chages for shopnship + i think they no longer mark items as gift so customs will apply probably , plus you have 10% of the item cost as service charge i think . So roughly it comes to around 2350+500 + 250 ie 3100 + customs if any at the cheapest . Whereas you are getting a new one shipped from India itself which wil be faster and more convenient too i guess.
For shopnship you will have to make use of a person who has a account else you will need to pay another 15$ for registrations.

OP
W

warrior047

In the zone
I dont know how you can get it for 2300 , 47$ which comes to 50*47 i.e. 2350 , 10$ minimum shipping chages for shopnship + i think they no longer mark items as gift so customs will apply probably , plus you have 10% of the item cost as service charge i think . So roughly it comes to around 2350+500 + 250 ie 3100 + customs if any at the cheapest . Whereas you are getting a new one shipped from India itself which wil be faster and more convenient too i guess.
For shopnship you will have to make use of a person who has a account else you will need to pay another 15$ for registrations.

Where in india can I get that? I don't see any such thing online on ebay or flipkart...:(

sukant

Fragholic
Clip zip as of yet has not been imported to India , you can only get second hand deals or maybe imported deals option through ebay or using shop and ship type services from USA to India.

Top Bottom