Cleaning a mobile !

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
I own a Nokia 3230. I feel that its getting dirty. That is dird is being accumulated in b/n the switches nd joystick. I think it can be easily cleaned by removing the cover. I want to know if Im voiding the warranty if I open it(only the case/cover). Is there any other attractive cases available for 3230 other than the red and black cases???(like that of 7610). Also dust can be seen infront of the screen but inside the case. Its really annoying.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
U can clean the mobile w/o ne problem! It'll not void the warranty.

And YES! There r various cases available for all types of Nokia mobiles everywhere. Just search in the market for them :wink:

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
aravind_n20 .. you can clean the phone .. make sure you switch of the phone & use any computer cleaning solution with the cloth or cotton.

OP
dOm1naTOr

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Can I do it myself??If then plz tell me from where I should start opening? The phone seems very tight in construction, so I cant locate where to open it.

blue_earth

Broken In
Since we are talikin about cleaning a mobile...I'd also like to ask 1 thing...How do I clean the screen of my 6630?? There is some sort of a thin plastic film attached on the surface of the screen which I don't want to remove as it helps protect from scratches...I've been trying to wipe it clean but there are some spots which just don't go...How do I remove them? Are these thin films available separately in the market also?? What exactly are they called??

ya its available... called screen protecter .. i think it costs 50bucks ..

blue_earth said:
Since we are talikin about cleaning a mobile...I'd also like to ask 1 thing...How do I clean the screen of my 6630?? There is some sort of a thin plastic film attached on the surface of the screen which I don't want to remove as it helps protect from scratches...I've been trying to wipe it clean but there are some spots which just don't go...How do I remove them? Are these thin films available separately in the market also?? What exactly are they called??

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Hmm... I use a paint brush, the ones we used to use when we had to paint using water colours, its a really bushy one and rather soft one so it serves my purpose. I got a 6600 and I clean it every alternate day so its always clean. Some ppl have very yucky dirty phone how do they even carry them god know :p

JUST RELAX GUYS!

guys.. guys.. guys.. just relax.. you can get a replacement panel in the market starting from 50 bucks and going around 400 for the original.. why make a big fuss about it.. just save your original panel.. use any of the panel you buy (it would come in handy if you are going to resell your mob..

Then for the cleaning it is a better to use only soft paint brush.. DO NOT USE ANY LIQUID.. some dirt can be just blown off using a handy vacuum cleaner.. :arrow: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom