Clash Of Clans

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Anyone playing this game on emulator?

I have tried Andy and also Bluestacks, unfortunately both are resource-hungry. Is there any other light-weight android emulator?

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Anyone playing this game on emulator?

I have tried Andy and also Bluestacks, unfortunately both are resource-hungry. Is there any other light-weight android emulator?
[MENTION=121890]kaz[/MENTION] used to play for months in ANDY. And yeah it is little resource hungry but you can tweak it.

- - - Updated - - -

nah actually i don't know anything.

Seems legit :p

icebags

Technomancer
:-D

Its not about the update or th11. Did you watch it?

well, just did. yes, they have changed the plans to win a game, they wanted people to change their strategies rather than sticking to the age old type one. they have also mentioned this in their notice board i think.

well, i noticed this too, appears to me, they have approximately categorized the building in 3 types - TH, defense, misc. unless u annihilate a type completely, u wont get a star.

Makx

Game on
Who are you replying to about the update???
No, stars are same as before.
Most people dont like the update and are protesting on supercell forum app and play store and even getting refunds. Lets see what supercell will do.

icebags

Technomancer
^ why u have only 700 cups at level 94 ? i am < lvl 30 atm but cup count fluctuating ~1100 without much effort .....

:-?

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Because trophies, as you'll soon realize my young padawan, are worthless. Unless you're going for some achievement.

Top Bottom