Clash Of Clans

TheHumanBot

Padawan
need 40k coins something to build that and i am in pretty bad situation :lol: gonna uninstall and start again. was on level 5 already. :D

doom

Journeyman
Hello guys
Downloaded the game 4 days back. Loving it. What's the use of a clan? Will get my clan castle up in 1 or 2 days. I'll post here requesting for an invite. Ign- Doomcaster

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
need 40k coins something to build that and i am in pretty bad situation :lol: gonna uninstall and start again. was on level 5 already. :D
Nothing is bad situation unless you have spent gems for speeding up things. Saving 40k at the start isn't easy task. It takes usually 5 to 7 days to gather it.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Hello guys
Downloaded the game 4 days back. Loving it. What's the use of a clan? Will get my clan castle up in 1 or 2 days. I'll post here requesting for an invite. Ign- Doomcaster
Clan provides you with support of troops whenever you need them. You help each other out. Not to mention wars between clans which is more exciting. Directly join our clan! You'll be added quickly than waiting to get invite.

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Nice. I assume you are playing for over 9 months?? What's the use of gems after getting all the gems?

you use gems to boost resource production.

No its been only 4 months. Just follow the tips I gave and you will progress up quickly too.
Gems should be used to buy builder huts from the store. Once you have purchased 5 builder huts then you can use gems for any other purpose.
More builder huts = more faster upgrade of your village. Currently I have 4, need 700 gems more for the 5th builder.
You can purchase max 5 builder huts.

lolwut? you won't even have the resources to keep all the builders busy.

doom

Journeyman
Clan provides you with support of troops whenever you need them. You help each other out. Not to mention wars between clans which is more exciting. Directly join our clan! You'll be added quickly than waiting to get invite.
Got it. See you guys soon.

Top Bottom