Clash of clans , fireblazerx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prashmith

Journeyman
Allright i looked al around and didn't find even a single line about CLASH OF CLANS really,it's a multiplayer strategy base building,aADDICTING GAME!!! Who plays it here post here currently I am

Town hall lvl 7 with crystal walls and a lot of stuff. My Clan is
"FIREBLAZERX" And I AM LEADER there we won many clan wars and are ultra active we are usually house full 50 peeps ask here to join us:)

Last edited:

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Re: CLASH OF CLANS ,Indian family of clans

Actually I played a lot
I got my town hall to level 8. Then I updated my android to 4.4.2 and after that game is unplayable graphically due to textures pop in and character model
But a nice mobile game.
I was playing in Italian clan and my clan war score was 5-2

Limitless

Journeyman

Currently playing this game Town Hall lvl-6 :D Game is addicting due to clan wars!

OP
P

Prashmith

Journeyman

Very few people play it or what huh :-0

- - - Updated - - -

Currently playing this game Town Hall lvl-6 :D Game is addicting due to clan wars!

Great wanna join my clan usually house full for instant clan wars I am leader there in my clan.:-0 tell me if u want to

Last edited:

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz

I just started playing the game 2-3 weeks back, only @ TwnHall 5 , level29 ...
How is it going for you Prashmith ?

I am am member of the clan Furious Devils, and we are only 10 for now. Looking to recruit some here :)

OP
P

Prashmith

Journeyman

Gr8 Thor 2-3 weeks back and th 5 ?.??.? Just strted my new second account bro and easily reach th4 in 3 days I bet itsREAL difficult for first time and I bet I can grab th7 in 65 days *@ all bout experience bro

kaz

right here

Gr8 Thor 2-3 weeks back and th 5 ?.??.? Just strted my new second account bro and easily reach th4 in 3 days I bet itsREAL difficult for first time and I bet I can grab th7 in 65 days *@ all bout experience bro

TH 4 in 3days? Thats not possible unless you buy gems :)
15-20days and my TH 5 is ready :)

.jRay.

Youngling
I am TH6 and will upgrade EVERYTHING i can before going to TH7. Walls are gonna take time though

OP
P

Prashmith

Journeyman

who said lol ???
i spend 0 gems
hahaa u get town hall 2 as we start

1st day--town hall 3 and all collectors/mines to lvl5(one mine takes 3 hrs and u get 4 buidlers)(3-4 mines)

2nd day--defenses built and storages upgraded and 2 day begiinner shield ends

3rd day--town hall 4 construction started

atleast that is what i did can post a video to achive crystal in 100 days lol

coc is hard only 1st time

- - - Updated - - -

I am TH6 and will upgrade EVERYTHING i can before going to TH7. Walls are gonna take time though

not really,pain stars form llvl9 walls

kaz

right here
In my case it to 15+ days to get the 3rd builder..I don't know how you got 4 in day 1 only :shock:

.jRay.

Youngling
I can't find any bases to do th sniping. All i keep getting are well secured th in the center ofthe village. Even when i get isolated th they are surrounded byinferno towers.

OP
P

Prashmith

Journeyman
[MENTION=137438].jRay.[/MENTION]

attack urself!!! i reccomend th sniping above 120 0works bst between gold n crystal coz usually high lvl players farm throgh and some (including me!) dont keep th outside during farming to balance trophies yet n use a trickster base like i use th8 base MOAT(google it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom