Citrix autorun.inf killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashiksn1

Broken In
I saw a program called citrix autorun.inf killer in my friend's pc.It scans your usb drives and hard drives for autorun.inf files and removes them.I can't find it in the internet.pls help me.Also, which do u think is the best-avast antivrus 4.8 or eset nod32 3.0

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
*www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&client=opera&rls=en&hs=dK4&q=autorun+killer&btnG=Search

Lots of ones here.. alfa autorun killer, CPE17 autorun killer.. antiautorun... choose...

And

NOD32.

Yavin

Yalam
I have personally used CPE17 AntiAutorun 1330 and Autorun Eater 2.2 and was really satisfied with the 1st one i.e. CPE17 AntiAutorun. and would recommend to all those who frequently connect pen drives, memory card readers and mp3 players to their PCs. It not only deletes the autorun.inf files but also deletes the accompanying virus files constantly guarding your pc. It also scans and kill them from local drives. It has its own task manager too.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
^^ +1 to that, I just tried it on a USB drive of a friend. It reads the autorun.inf to find what files are used by it, and deletes them too. Good one, CPE17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom