Chocolate

Status
Not open for further replies.

amit2005

Journeyman
Hi there i'm planning to give my mom the new LG chocolate..is it the best buy for her....as she's a working lady.................or any other suggestions...plzzz suggest/comment

hackers2005.3721

In the zone
hey 8 think motorazar v3i or the gold edition will be nice will cme under 10 .5 k with bill

i think u should gift her the motorazar gold edition

Pathik

Google Bot
dude stay away 4m lg nd moto.. Get a nokia or se only.. Pref k750i/e50/n72/w810i/6233..

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
there is a review of LG chocolate on GSMArena, check that.

The interface is like Sony Ericsson phones. 3X3 Icon grid based. There are some serious limitations with the use of your own images as PhotoCall pics. U also cannot upload your own pics for using with Photocall in this cell via some software

If U do want to give her a designer phone, get her a Moto Razr, thats the most designer phone i have ever seen. Or U can give her W850i but that will go out of budget I guess. Moto ming is useless for this purpose, it's more like a Pro phone

assasin

Banned
U sud consider the Nokia E series.its Nokia's business series i.e its meant for corporate and for officer goers.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
assasin said:
U sud consider the Nokia E series.its Nokia's business series i.e its meant for corporate and for officer goers.

E50 is worth buying if looks doesn't matter. It sux in sleekness

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
try out some flip phones, ladies generally like flip phones..... check SE Z550i, moto V3i, or samsung flip phones....

Pathik

Google Bot
i prefer 6233 to 6280... e250 is also good... but generally i stay away from lg/moto/samsung..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom