CHINEES MOBILE:a look into it

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzu

AJJU
yea never buy
1 of my frnd bout the ztc dual sim thing...
and he is usin it from 11 months just got a bluetooth problem and that too was sorted out
but personally hate the mobs

arupch

Tech Addict
You should not buy.
But there are some copies - so perfect that it will turn peoples head e.g I saw one Iphone clone yesterday at Nikky's at Chandni - from looks it was just perfect and very tempting too.

OP
drsubhadip

drsubhadip

In the zone
hey arupch
ur from kolkata...
i m also..
can u tell me why shop of chadni to go for that copy of iphone
please tell me/...

arupch

Tech Addict
U can go to Nikky's.
U enter Chandni from the G.c avenue - not esplanade side and ask for it. Its a quite famous shop there.

anonymusneo

Journeyman
they arnt bad its been 6 months with mine ,well it didnt screwd one single time battery holds charge for 5 days . umm software sucks u cant decode videos .and headphones sucks camera sucks ,besides that most of things suck but if u want a huge lcd just for show then go for it , my phone works pefectly fine but ima change it

Tamoghno

Padawan
Battery holds for 5 days ! ! !

One of my friend has a oversized n73 clone with 1800 mah rated battery . But that dont last even two days .

But the screen size and speaker loudness will blow away 5 n73 combined though ! ! !

xlnt123

Broken In
suggest me...
do i buy them or not?

If u want to give it a try and if u have surplus amount of 4k then u can buy but if u want to play safe then NO although the features China mobile provides are sometimes tempting but the temptation fades after a week. I've tried them...

arupch

Tech Addict
i m interested due to the LCD and touch screen...

Why not go for Motorokr E6 @9-9.5K?
Cheapest touch screen.
Or,
If you like windows mobile,
HTC P3400i @ 9.5K
pros: big screen (2.8 inch, touch screen, windows mobile - plenty of software)
cons: no FM, camera not good

Take your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom