Cheatcodes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody knows any cheat codes site.i have nokia 6630 and want cheatcodes of bounce,metal bluster,snake,metal slug,etc.plz refer me any good site.

rajkumar_personal

Ignorance is BLISS !!
@orionz

Never thought that such sites would exist which give away cheatcodes to CellPhone games as well.......

I knew the sites but never checked out the mobile sections !

Thanks a lot mate !

OP
I

imported_shivam

Broken In
I not only want to know the sites i also want to know the cheats i know some cheats like cheats of bounce 787898,787895,787899,787879.but none of them works on my cell that is nokia 6630.plz help me im in level 7 and cant able to take the ring where there is a white colour machine which slides us to other site and we have to take the ring upside plz help me.

prasad_den

Padawan
imported_shivam said:
I not only want to know the sites i also want to know the cheats i know some cheats like cheats of bounce 787898,787895,787899,787879.but none of them works on my cell that is nokia 6630.plz help me im in level 7 and cant able to take the ring where there is a white colour machine which slides us to other site and we have to take the ring upside plz help me.
Off topic... But just boasting that I've completed all leevels of bounce and bounce back...Without any cheats..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom