Cheapest MiFi 3G router with SIM card slot and batter operated?

Asad Dhamani

Right off the assembly line
Which is the cheapest MiFi 3G router with SIM card slot in India?
I already have a good wireless router, so this doesn't need to be a costly one, this will be used only when travelling(well, obviously).

And it also must be GSM, it wont hurt if it supports CDMA as well, but GSM is a must.

I've been doing a lot of hunting but haven't found anything yet, I did find the Micromax 400R, but thought it was not worth the price.

So please suggest me the cheapest possible router! Thanks in advance!

thinkyash

Right off the assembly line
[h=1]Huawei E355 (Wifi Dongle) Data Card - Out of stock[/h]Huawei Wingle E8131 Data Card -Out of stock

I searched similar devices across internet but either they are out of stock or they are costly,

You can give a try with ZTE modem .. similar functions with battery cost around 2600...

Which is the cheapest MiFi 3G router with SIM card slot in India?
I already have a good wireless router, so this doesn't need to be a costly one, this will be used only when travelling(well, obviously).

And it also must be GSM, it wont hurt if it supports CDMA as well, but GSM is a must.

I've been doing a lot of hunting but haven't found anything yet, I did find the Micromax 400R, but thought it was not worth the price.

So please suggest me the cheapest possible router! Thanks in advance!

reniarahim1

Youngling
You can have a look at this :- D-Link DWR-730 HSPA+ Mobile Router - D-Link: Flipkart.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom