Cheapest Hardware And S/w In Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.

47shailesh

Security Exp
wherre i can get cheapest hardware and s/w in mumbai.... also i want to know which is d best place to get newly arrived gadgets(like PDA cell phones) in MUMBAI..................................................................

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
47shailesh said:
wherre i can get cheapest hardware and s/w in mumbai.... also i want to know which is d best place to get newly arrived gadgets(like PDA cell phones) in MUMBAI..................................................................
For ALL hardware (both cheap & expensive) Lamington Road is THE place...Lamington Road is arguably the BEST place for all hardware related stuff in India...so look no further than Lamington road when you are in Mumbai...get down at East side of Grant road station & it is just 5 minutes walk away.
These day ALL areas in Mumbai eg. Haji Ali, Andheri & even suburbs like Borivli also keep ALL the latest like PDA, cell phones etc etc
I don't know if there is such a thing called cheap software (unless you are talking about the "open source" stuff)...paid legal software is nowhere near "cheap"...but if you are referring to pirated stuff than Mumbai is full of it at every single local railway software...infact it is EASIER to get the latest software in pirated copies than to get a legal one...you will infact you will search a GREAT DEAL to get latest legal software in Mumbai & in most occassions you will fail. I paid Rs.6500 for MS Office 2003 and I was shocked to find the same thing being sold for Rs.50 at Borivli Station

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom