cheapest dx10 agp 8x card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandar5

Youngling
Hey ppl i wanna play gow on pc but i heard it needs dx10 card so pls suggest a good one in range of 7-8k n plsss tell me price of 1 gb ddr ram.Thanks in advance.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
AGP did you say? Well in that case sorry to inform you but currently all DX10 cards are PCI-E only.The lowest would start from 8500GT retailing at near 5k & 8600GT which would be around 7.4k.The former would barely handle Gears of War & latter might pull it off at medium settings.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Aree muj jaise ullu ko bhi ye pata hai ki abhi bhi saphire AGP ke direct X 10 crads launch karte hai.
They are ATI Radeon HD2000 series
And by the way WTF is GOW-Gears of War for pc???

yesh1683

In the zone
1st of all nobody knows whats the system requirements for Gears Of War

And secondly it supports DX9 and DX10 [it supports both XP and VISTA]

so I guess newer DX9 GFX [6600 or 6800 & Later] cards can run the game

If u own agp MB then Buy the card based on nvidia geforce 7 series atleast may b 7600GT and higher

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
I just saw the leaked footage of GOW pc on yotube.So its coming to pc just Gr8.Now more children will kill each other sweetly.Sorry

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
ATi however, has plans for making AGP Dx 10 cards in near future, using some sort of a backward compatibility device or something of course. You could look out then.

yesh1683

In the zone
Harvik780 said:
I just saw the leaked footage of GOW pc on yotube.So its coming to pc just Gr8.Now more children will kill each other sweetly.Sorry

It has been officially launched by microsoft and epic games on E3 2007 on july 10th
I posted news First Here

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
ati 24400 pro,2400xt,2600pro...go for them...i mean whichever suits ur budget..they will be out soon

Stalker

Padawan
@mandar5
a cheap dx 9 card ............which will pull off games for abt 6 months from now.........7600GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom