Cheapest Dual sim Phone

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
Cheapest Dual sim GSM Phone is needed for only voice Calls and SMS.
Good battery life is needed.
rough and tough will be an added advantage.
No specific company or model in mind but good ASS is needed.

can also think of buying two single sim phones.

Budget - INR3000 or less.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Here you go. Nokia 206 vs Nokia 108 vs Nokia 107 vs Nokia 112: Compare Mobiles: Flipkart.com

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
I would suggest against Intex/ Maxx/ Spice and the likes, because nobody likes junk gadgets lying around them for no reason. Certainly they have more features for the price, but quality and after sales service ... almost zero.

OP
vidhubhushan

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
I would suggest against Intex/ Maxx/ Spice and the likes, because nobody likes junk gadgets lying around them for no reason. Certainly they have more features for the price, but quality and after sales service ... almost zero.

i know that but saw this phone and suddenly realized that someone known to me is working with Intex that is why asked :D

looks like old model 6100. tyvm friend but one specific requirement is that it must be extremely basic so that if someone picks up the phone, he/she immediately leaves it instead of looking it. :D

Ok even basic phones can be taken you just have to be careful even with basic phones.

satinder

DELHIITE
Here you go. Nokia 206 vs Nokia 108 vs Nokia 107 vs Nokia 112: Compare Mobiles: Flipkart.com

You will be happy to see these Nokia phones in working condition
while you will see many big smartphones gone to dustbin.

Last edited:

nishataneja90

New to this forum
Hi,
I would like to know about BQ s37 plus mobile thats available for 3K. Is it worth and is it stock kitkat 4.4.2 os? Any of yours suggestions are welcome and appreciated.. :)

satinder

DELHIITE
Don't buy this.
Don't go on specifications only.

If you have low budget,
better buy Redmi1s Second hand at 3k-3.5k.
You will get a good device at this price, may be old but it may last long and will give more satisfaction in long run.
As festival season is here, trying this option is easy.
Check Olx / Quikr and tell seller what you want to pay clearly.
These days same configuration mobile are available at 5K by Micromax (Canvas Spark) or Yu Yunique etc.
This is better way to go for than buying scrap.

Top Bottom