Cheap Monitor quest* (*-quest itself is not cheap XD)

Because of GPU prices, gaming laptops are almost worth their price.. almost.
Now situation is getting better, but still you can't build a complete PC with monitor which is outright better than a R5 5600H + 3050 laptop at 70k. Even an i3 12100F + 3050 + monitor will be above 80k easily, although it will be 20-25% or so better in games.

OP
Æsoteric Positron

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
Now situation is getting better, but still you can't build a complete PC with monitor which is outright better than a R5 5600H + 3050 laptop at 70k. Even an i3 12100F + 3050 + monitor will be above 80k easily, although it will be 20-25% or so better in games.
To think not that far away we had a time where those belonging to PCMR would laugh at laptop plebs on getting a system which they could build at 75% the price.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
thats true, but few months back + too much uncertainty of buying a GPU. it was good time to get a laptop imo. PC prices are slowly recovering and in a few months, PC will be default choice back on top.
Me personally i had to sell off pc and go for laptop because of travel but I'd 100% would have chosen a PC otherwise. Man I was moments away from clicking buy now on that nvidia 3070 to replace the ageing 1080. Thankfully saner minds prevailed.

rupeshforu3

In the zone
If you want to buy superb quality and performance then go for imac otherwise Microsoft surface Pro.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

If anyone of you want to buy cheapest laptop try xiomi laptop.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
Definitely don't be beta testers for new laptop companies or any electronic company in general. Let them sustain in the market for 1-2 years more. Not like they have groundbreaking specs for the price either. I started recommending OP since OP3T actually.

Top Bottom