cheap (free) phone calls from India to UK mobiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
how can i make cheap (free) phone calls from India to UK mobiles?
mobile to mobile or PC to mobile.
plzz help
thanks

Last edited:

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Try gizmo call
*www.gizmoproject.com/call-out.html
once it was free
now u can call 8hrs with just 390/- to uk

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
hello thanks for the reply *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/34a.gif
8hrs with just 390/- to uk *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36a.gif wooow really cheap yaar
but india mein se Gizmo call out credit kaise buy kar sakte hai??? *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/7.gif

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
Cant i make it something from my cell without donwloading any s/w..

mig and gizmo are not comatible to my cell phone...

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Cant i make it something from my cell without donwloading any s/w..

mig and gizmo are not comatible to my cell phone...

try Jajah

1. Type in your phone number
2. Type in your friends phone number
3. Click "CALL"

Your phone will ring -
pick up -
start talking!
Advantages: No needs of software and free calls to some countries

Code:
www.jajah.com

johncutts

Right off the assembly line
Cheap phone calls to India from UK?

Want to make cheap calls to India from Uk? Then start using the Juvino services to get rid of tension to pay huge call bills. Fabulous and excellent service to call to India daily as much you wish without the worry of huge international call bills. I like this service hope you too, that goes great distances to bring closer to all your loved once.

raksrules

Youngling
I use Jajah for US Calls. I keep crediting my account with 10$ every time it is on the verge of getting over. I pay thru my credit card. Its the best option i find as of now. Call charges for US are 3.63 rupees per minute. But i can talk at leisure from my home.:p

I would have used yahoo or skype but my connection is pathetic to say the least.:mad:

ajayritik

Technomancer
Hey rak007! I really need help from you man. I'm trying to see if I can make calls to US. What's the kind of speed that you get for the net? How does this jajah think work?

raksrules

Youngling
@ajayritik

Jajah is not for a PC to Phone calling service. It is like they provide calling over Voip but the last mile connection is through our normal landline / mobile network.
Its like you have a to deposit money into your account through credit card / internet banking etc. Then you can select your phone number and the other number you want to call (these things can be changed). Now you need to login to their website and you can see the credit available in your account. Then give the source (your) number and the number (US/UK etc) that you want to call and press the CALL Button. Hereafter inter connection is not needed at least from the calling perspective. In few seconds you will receive a call on your cell phone (or for that matter whichever source number you have given) and the number flashing on your screen will be the destination# Now you can pick the phone and talk with the person and simply hangup after that. Again check your balance on the website and it will less than previous. I have to pay $0.07/min fir India to US Calling. You see even with a bad internet connection you can make calls since your connection will be used only for call initiation and not for the actual call.

Last edited:

raksrules

Youngling
Calling card i suppose. My brother takes a 5$ calling card and he gets something like 40 minutes i suppose. I am not very sure though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom