Cheap and best i7 and suitable motherboard.

Rahber kakvi

Broken In
Guys I want to built a desktop for video editing and for that I need a cheap and best intel i7 4th or 3rd gen proccy and suitble motherboard.
If possible advice for a hard disc also needed.please help me.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Guys I want to built a desktop for video editing and for that I need a cheap and best intel i7 4th or 3rd gen proccy and suitble motherboard.
If possible advice for a hard disc also needed.please help me.
i7 will be costly try looking at fx 8350 and 990 series mobo.........

OP
R

Rahber kakvi

Broken In
Although i7 is costly still I want to go with intel because I am quite unaware about computer so I dont want to take any chances.
My budget was only 35 k but I have increased my budget to 45 k so please only intel based configuration needed.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Although i7 is costly still I want to go with intel because I am quite unaware about computer so I dont want to take any chances.
My budget was only 35 k but I have increased my budget to 45 k so please only intel based configuration needed.

u only need mobo + cpu or the whole config in tat budget?

OP
R

Rahber kakvi

Broken In
i7 will be costly try looking at fx 8350 and 990 series mobo.........[/QUOTE

I need everything buddy

- - - Updated - - -

Xeon e3 1230 v3 looks good please provide me some more about that.i mean what good and bad in that.and what should be my overall budget for this configuration?

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
i7 will be costly try looking at fx 8350 and 990 series mobo.........

I need everything buddy

- - - Updated - - -

Xeon e3 1230 v3 looks good please provide me some more about that.i mean what good and bad in that.and what should be my overall budget for this configuration?

i am sorry to say this man but at tat budget entire i7 rig won't be possible (the current gen that is) so ur options are either to with amd's fx series (trust me its almost equivalent to i7 ) ..........

as for Xeon e3 1230 v3 here are the tech specs basically its like amd's fx series only i.e with no igpu.......

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html

Top Bottom