Cheap and best Gaming mouse

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
I was playing battlefield 3 and got fed up with my ordinary mouse which doesn't click properly.. :cry:
Decided to get a gaming mouse ...
I am really am not sure whether i should invest some 2k in a mouse ...

I would like to get a good lasting and comfortable mouse with the best rate possible ..
Do you people recommend me to buy a gaming mouse worth more than 2K ???

I heard that logi. G400 is a good one ...

Can i get anything cool under 1K (if it wasn't a joke :wink:) ?

Please - Need some suggestions whether to get mouse within 1K or go for a better one ..

I am not a hardcore gamer ....
But often play FPS and Real time strategy games ...

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
I would say go for g400. It's one of the best mouse and completely worth it. You won't regret it and it will serve you well for atleast 3 years(warranty) which i think makes it a even better deal.

OP
TheMost

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
Thanks that you replied ! :)

What about this one ?

Deathadder

*www.deltapage.com/products/Razer%C2%99-DeathAdder-Mouse-3500-Dpi.html

Also i couldn't find g400 on that page ??? Did i miss it ?

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
No doubt deathadder is a great mouse but I would still recommend g400. G400 is as good as deathadder, if not better and comes with a 3 year logitech warranty. It's also atleast 500 Rs cheaper than deathadder. Another problem with deathadder is that it has really tiny mouse feet which will deplete even further over time and then it becomes really hard to have perfect control over your aim in FPS games. Thats what i have felt. You can find G400 on flipkart. Check locally for more attractive prices. I guess deltapage doesn't stock logitech mice.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
Deathadder is really very good...if you want cheap but good gaming mouse...then look for G300 or Razer Abyssus...i have Razer and its near perfection for what i paid. mind you im a CS 1.6 player where mouse's clicks have to be perfectly registered.

if your budget is 2.5K then G400 or DA.

but ask this question to yourself...are you a palm grip or claw grip or finger grip mouse user?

OP
TheMost

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
Ok i will try g400 :)
I am a finger grip user !

Found it on flipkart for Rs.2095
Can i go for it ??

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Definitely not ! Too much overpriced . It was available for rs 1500 in mdcomputer or hardwire.in ( dont remember exactly) . Can you get it locally?

OP
TheMost

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
*www.ebay.in/itm/Logitech-Optical-G...ltDomain_203&hash=item3378b69fb1#ht_655wt_932

Infibeam - Rs.1400

Last edited:
OP
TheMost

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
Definitely not ! Too much overpriced . It was available for rs 1500 in mdcomputer or hardwire.in ( dont remember exactly) . Can you get it locally?

Oh thank god u saved ma money ....
BOth the sites you mentioned sells it at 1.7K (approx)

In buytheprice - it states 1yr warranty - wasnt it supposed to be 3 yrs ?
I'm in chennai !

Where can i get a best deal for this logitech g400 in chennai ??
Which shop in ritchie street ?

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
even on flipkart it was 1650 but now it has gone up to 2050 so i guess what "iittopper" has said is correct

dan4u

Took Off!!!
definitely Logitech G400, I got it from ebay for 1.7k, but the seller I got it from has delisted the item, now I couldn't find it for less than 1.8k. try contacting the seller I got it from, maybe they'll relist it. most other sites are selling it for 2k n above.

OP
TheMost

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
OK .. Thanks

So shall i buy it from mdcomputers or hardwire ?

They are reliable ??

or should i buy from ebay for 1.8K ?

OP
TheMost

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
So i can go with hardwire or spend a few rupees and go with ebay ??

Is hardwire reliable ??

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
^^hmm congrats ! I hope you have decent mouse pad to make it perform 100% . BTW dont forget to post the pic !! :)

Top Bottom