Chat with the Honor CEO!

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Hi, can we expect Honor to do what customers want and not what Honor has been doing for so long? I have hopes Honor making good phones with latest update is possible soon.
Are there any Honor phones running on qualcomm SoCs with stock android, 4k mAh or higher battery, easy to unlock bootloader and a normal notchless screen?
If your answer is no, then you shouldn't expect anything from Honor.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
@Digit-Brand, any update on shipment status of Honor 10? Given that main thread mentioned 17th September to be the original announcement date and it has been 2 weeks after that, I'm getting a bit worried about when it'll actually reach me. I have to make holiday plans. :|

billubakra

Conversation Architect
@Digit-Brand, any update on shipment status of Honor 10? Given that main thread mentioned 17th September to be the original announcement date and it has been 2 weeks after that, I'm getting a bit worried about when it'll actually reach me. I have to make holiday plans. :|
Mera bhai notch vale phone ka deewana ho geya.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I have received the phone but am genuinely confused about what should I do with it.
Can't unlock the BL so can't flash twrp, magisk or any gsi. It doesn't have any custom rom support except Lineage OS ported from View10.

I have received the phone but am genuinely confused about what should I do with it.
Can't unlock the BL so can't flash twrp, magisk or any gsi. It doesn't have any custom rom support except Lineage OS ported from View10.
It's not as if you bought it, stop complaining. Maybe sell it along with your OP3 & buy an OP6. 6T won't have 3.5mm jack, so will disappoint you.

Won't ever sell my OP3.

Won't buy OP6 or 6T or any new OP phone unless they make a VFM phone again like OP1/3/3T were. OP has gone mad with the pricing ever since then.
Don't expect that to happen. Apple pushed the flagship phone costs beyond $1000, so $600 is still budget flagship compared to Note 9 & iPhone XS.

I do agree that OP has gone mad especially with their recent move of removing the jack. Samsung ain't cutting the prices either. I bought my S8 a year ago at $575 & now it is at $500 (they increased the prices back again after the launch of iPhone X last year). So blame Apple :p

In a way, the flagship smartphone space is bad right now with the notch, jack removal & higher prices.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Use it like a n00b who doesn't know what is rooting, boot-loader unlock and Android customization.

Top Bottom