Chat with the Honor CEO!

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I like the ES file explorer UI like small image icons as preview which FilesGo AND SDMaid doesn't have. Otherwise I would have ditched ES few months back
Edit: sorry for offtopic post

They don't need revenue from ads but they still want it. They made Samsung mall specifically to get commission from Customer's purchases. :lol:
They might be jealous of Apple's profits, so trying everything to get more revenue. Even though Samsung has a bigger market share, the profits are a distant second.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
They might be jealous of Apple's profits, so trying everything to get more revenue. Even though Samsung has a bigger market share, the profits are a distant second.
Try disabling customization service from settings and see if it stops. Also post a ss of those ads.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
When you have enough sheep to buy whatever you sell at any price, you are bound to make high profits. No normal consumer phone costs even 400$ to make (not talking about the luxury ones).

JackRyan

Right off the assembly line
Hi, can we expect Honor to do what customers want and not what Honor has been doing for so long? I have hopes Honor making good phones with latest update is possible soon.

Top Bottom