Charger for batteries to be used in Toys

ajayritik

Technomancer
Is it advisable to use rechargeable batteries for toys. If so which are good I mean which make and which technology. I find the ones we get in shops don't last for long and seem to be expensive in the long run.

Will appreciate response from you guys!

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
seems like no one turned up, or, well, no one's playing with toys anymore.:lol:
Though, it isn't advisable by the manufacturers, I don't see any harm in using rechargable cells, for, say less expensive items, like my electric shaver. I've been using Nippo AA cells for about 4 years now. Had bought the set - 4 AA NiCD cells along with the charger that charges 4 cells in one go, and has provision to charge both AAA as well as AA cells.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Sorry for digging up an old thread but was checking if we have any decent charger and rechargeable batteries that we can buy specifically for toys.

madhu

Broken In
Better go with Sony Cycle Energy battery and Sony Charger BCG-34HLD4EN, where you can charge both AAA and AA batteries. Also you can opt for 2100 mAh batteries( for toys) as they are sufficient for your toys & also less weight...

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Better go with Sony Cycle Energy battery and Sony Charger BCG-34HLD4EN, where you can charge both AAA and AA batteries. Also you can opt for 2100 mAh batteries( for toys) as they are sufficient for your toys & also less weight...

Currently seems to be out of stock except in Shopclues not sure if it's reliable place.
Do we get any chargers with indicators like number to indicate how much charge etc?

madhu

Broken In
Currently seems to be out of stock except in Shopclues not sure if it's reliable place.
Do we get any chargers with indicators like number to indicate how much charge etc?

Better get at Sony showroom to avoid fake!!
Indicator kind of branded chargers are not available in India...La Crosse & Maha Powerex are the known best brands, but need
to be imported.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
By indicator I was thinking of anything which can show me readings in digital manner. I assume they wouldn't be available in India and maybe expensive. But problem with importing would be if it doesn't work.

madhu

Broken In
Yes they both are pro models with digital display, individual charging & discharging programs!!
Def. not expensive for it features over the commercial products.....Importing is at your own risk!!

Top Bottom