Change for Better - Honor 10 Contest

Joel C George

Right off the assembly line
This a give back time for Honor fan in me... By simply appreciating its product/innovation via this contest.
To me i am firm believer of possessing products which are exclusive, the features that make Honor10 as my prised possession are:

1. Exclusivity in design:
Color Changing glass back, no biggggg screen flagship, decent screen size for better ergonomics is what the design team has delivered. One hand operation seems to be a thing of past before Honor pitching in and via Honor 10 proving it wrong.

2. AI CAPABILITIES:
AI IS THE FUTURE . Love it .. hate it.. but you cannot ignore it. With Honor 10 featuring a npu for sole pupose of machine learning and user habbits the ai renders speed, camera, battery and even optimization to best of individual user's perspective in a solely inclusive way.

3. Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor:
No real estate destroyed with this technology no compromise on space on the phone. It enables recognition even with wet hands which in evryday scenario is really useful...

Shashank Shekhar

What I like about Honor is AI camera which makes easy for bad photographer like me to capture beautiful snaps........

Currently I am having a disastrous Battery experience with my Samsung.....

ravi vora

i like dual camera because it has ai mode and processor which is faster and back of phone which is make using gradient colour

my current phone redmi note 4
4000mh battery
sometime lack
heating issue

prathik

Will keep it Short and frank, Things i like about honor 10 are AI powered Camera, Supercharging, full view display and the beautiful color and design.
those are the exact things i don't like on my new Note 5 pro, Phone Doesn't support fast charge/supercharge or anything, Camera is good but not AI which is better, and Display though it's said to be full view it's still not as satisfying as it looks. Note 5 pro was hard to get and the color was not an option had to pick what was available on the flash sales, so got stuck with girly Gold White color.

Chandan Kashyap

I Don't have any honor phone but my friends have and whenever I use it. I feel comfortable in all feature.. probably honor contains best in class features among all phone manufacturer.. I don't have honor 10 but I know that it comes with new premium features
1.Glass back with changeable features
2. Artificial intelligence for camera
3. At last world wide reputation of honor gives a upper hand to their phones

One and only thing I feel should be improved that
1. Price is 33k and I can't afford it .

Finally I recommend all phone users to try honor ones in their life....

Spirit Of Genius

1. Just leave a comment on this thread about your favorite features of the new Honor 10

My favorite is Stronger and Smarter Core - AI Powered by Independent NPU. Apart from constantly learning about usage behavior, I really liked it's role in enriching the camera (front and rear) experience.

Currently we own smartphones with just normal 'camera'; it just captures whatever it sees without 'thinking' too much. But the camera of honor 10 is way ahead of the competition which pairs objects with optimal camera setting as per context of the image. AI powered front camera makes any lighting condition a perfect lighting condition! That's how the camera module is supposed to be 'smart'!

Thus, honor 10 is only smartphone with 'smart' camera!

2.Tell us some annoying features of the phones that you are currently using.

Well, currently I own honor 7 and only thing that I don't like about it is number '7' ! Nothing else to complain about. Would love to have number 10 in front of my honor!

Last edited by a moderator:
My current phone have following features.
1:Super blurry 5 mp camera
2.Super fast draining battery
3.Super unresponsive display.
4.Ultra slow processor
On the other side perfection is coming in bright 5.84".Honor 10 is what i need.

Shadab Rana

For me Here are some of the coolest features of the new Honor 10:
  • 24MP AI Camera
  • Aurora Glass Design
  • 5.84” Honor FullView Display
  • Ultrasonic Fingerprint
  • 5v/4.5A Honor SuperCharge
  • And i use le eco le 2 its has nice fingerprint sensor metallic body camera best and nice performance

Charchit Sharma

Journeyman
My favorite feature of Honor 10 is the use of independent NPU!!
It's really fascinating to see that how the integrated chip performs ML algorithm so efficiently and fast, whether detecting a right effect for the image or optimizing the performance.

Onboard NPU helps the processor do the ML stuffs fast as compared to the cloud. The Kirin 970 is a power house. It has 8 CPU cores and 12 GPU cores, plus all the other normal bells and whistles for media processing and connectivity.
In total, the Kirin 970 has 5.5 billion transistors. The Neural Processing Unit(NPU), including its own SRAM, is hidden among those. But how big is it? According to Huawei, the NPU takes up roughly 150 million transistors. That is less than 3 percent of the whole chip.

Its size is important for two reasons. First, it doesn’t increase the overall size (and cost) of the Kirin SoC. Second, it is power efficient. This isn’t some huge power hungry processing core that will kill battery life. Rather it is a neat hardware solution that will save power by moving the inference processing away from the CPU and into dedicated circuits.
And Honor 10 integrates every feature efficiently and correctly.

I have Yu Yunique and some of the annoying features it holds is that -
1. It always slows down dramatically and creates performance lag when using even FB App.
2. It's been two years using the phone and the processor has slowed down.
3. The camera is not as good as compared to the current price segment devices.

Eshwar Rao

The best thing about honor is 24mp AI camera to which I'm attracted
currenty I'm using Samsung galaxy grand prime which has become old and touch is not working properly and it will be hanging

Abhishek rai

1.In one word Honer 10 is super fone its have all those feature for what i was waiting for like Aurora Glass Design,Ultrasonic Fingerprint and 24MP AI Camera

2. I m using redmi note 3 and fingerprint of redmi note 3 is too slow and front camera is not good

Srikanth597

Yeah it's a good phone with all those features. I like AI Camera and ultrasonic fingerprint mostly.
Thing that I don't like most in my current phone is a) camera .b) battery. c)UI.

Akshaysrk

1. The Kirin 970 AI Chipset i liked the processor , EMUI 8.0 not much of blotware but with awsm customisation and battery optimisation, The AI Camera is good compared to others and the night mode takes the good pictures in night .
2. The most annoying thing in my phone is the camera not that good and doesn't posses fast charging takes 2hr 30min to full charge

PrashantK007

Journeyman
Here are some of the coolest features of the new Honor 10:
  • 24MP AI Camera
  • Aurora Glass Design
  • 5.84” Honor FullView Display
  • Ultrasonic Fingerprint
  • 5v/4.5A Honor SuperCharge

Amal Shaw

The best features would be the Honor SuperCharge and the android version 8.1 Oreo. The Supercharge feature is observed by geeks to be better than the dashcharge from oneplus, so that's a clear winning factor here. And both the cameras have a f1.8 aperture which is unusual and amazing. I don't want to boast about the AI features, but it's there for the future proofing.
And it looks stunning.
The phone I use now is an old Nokia phone. It's good for all it has, but it doesn't have much.

anand1234

superb camera with 24 mp AI feauture, superb aurora glass design, fast fingerprint sensor, corning gorilla glass, kirin 970 processor, 3400 mAh long lasting battery, 6 gb ram, 128 gb internal memory.

PrashantK007

Journeyman
superb camera with 24 mp AI feauture, superb aurora glass design, fast fingerprint sensor, corning gorilla glass, kirin 970 processor, 3400 mAh long lasting battery, 6 gb ram, 128 gb internal memory.
You've already used it? What about monthly updates and are you able to buy with Super Charger?

anand1234

honor 7c and 7a both are the best phones in the mid range,if anyone one want to buy a phone around 10,000 then both of these are the best option.

anand1234

honor 9 lite glacier grey model is one of the best phone according to camera performance with four cameras.

Top Bottom