Change for Better - Honor 10 Contest

Dr.Anam

Right off the assembly line
One thing you could add is an Iris scanner. That will be a revolution in terms of phone security. You won't be bothered about someone quitely placing your finger on tge fingerprint scanner to unlock your phone while sleeping.

Dr.Anam

Both fingerprint and face unlock are reliable as the former us unique for every individual and the latter uses AI to detect. My concern here is, what is you're sleeping and someone slowly places your finger to unlock your phone? How would you trust that? You never know if someone does that to you.. I think that there should be an iris detection in the phone. The patterns of the iris in a human eye are also unique for everyone. That's what my opinion is.

Sanjeet Vikram Singh

1. Just leave a comment on this thread about your favorite features of the new Honor 10
I am going to give in to vanity here and say the Aurora back. That's unlike anything I've seen before. It's gorgeous. And also the AI powered camera. My friend has an Honor view 10 and the pictures are out of the world

2. Tell us some annoying features of the phones that you are currently using

To be honest I like my current phone which is the Honor 7X. But it lags sometimes and the face recognition is horrible. Like it never works.

Minion

Conversation Architect
I would have bought Honor 10 if this phone had AMOLED display and OIS unfortunately this phone misses on both these features

Debarshi Basak

Favorite feature of Honor 10:
1. The back of Phantom Blue looks sick. Fantabulous!
2. Games run like butter. Hope to see this combined with Android P. It will be a beast.
3. Zero lag till now. Zero means absolute zero. I have seen many of the phones lag even in Subway Surfer, some specific websites etc. High end phones as well but Honor 10 handles them pretty well.

Annoying thing about my Honor 4x:
Nothing much. The phone served me with its life and still I use it.
As its old now, the camera has gone bad. Taking pictures within whatsapp sometime gets me in trouble.
The 8gb ROM is pretty low to deal with nowadays.

Rahul Trehan

Broken In
Honor 10 is one of the most beautifully crafted Handset, if it has got the Amoled FHD or QHD display and fingerprint sensor on the back along with best in class low light rear camera with Carl Zeiss lens and Sony's CMOS sensor camera. Then I bet it would be the beast and the killer handset which could easily beat the competition.

x666x

Broken In
The lack of OIS is disturbing. I have been using the P9 for more than a year now and I love the phone but OIS on the camera would've been great. Also EMUI could be revamped, these phones are too gorgeous and the software on the other hand is quite the contrary(try AOSP maybe?).
It is indeed great to see a small footprint maintained despite the screen size. I've compared sizes and it is just a tad taller than the P9 despite the display being quite large. The notch isnt the best addition to looks though.
The rest you already know, it is good enough to compete with flagships in other aspects imo but most times Huawei barely makes it to the discussion.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Also EMUI could be revamped, these phones are too gorgeous and the software on the other hand is quite the contrary(try AOSP maybe?).
Huawei/Honor loves EMUI more than Xiaomi loves MIUI (as they would end the bootloader unlocking service soon).
They would rather have a customer buy a new phone because of pesky EMUI issues than allowing him to flash a custom rom.

mourya chiranjeevi

I Like honor 10 because

1. Awesome looks
2.AI camera
3. Fast charge
4.Front facing Ultra sonic Fingerprint sensor

But I Wanted these features also
1. Amoled display
2. OIS
3. More battery capacity
4.Much better GPU

Jack Kashyap

The Camera
Fingerprint Sensor
Fast Charge

Annoying Feature with current phone- The glass at the back gets covered with fingerprints all around.

chandan_neil

Good things about Honor 10:
- Phone going to be compact which i love most
- 24mp AI camera
- 10nm chip design which will be very power efficient and fast in performance
- beautifully crafted glass back design

Annoying feature of my current phone (lenovo vibe k5):every thing is bad in my oppinion and it is already dead :(

Jiss Joseph Thomas

Would these

24MP AI Camera, Aurora Glass Design, 5.84"Honor FullView Display, Ultrasonic Fingerprint, AI Powered by Independent NPU, 5v/4.5A Honor SuperCharge

beat features of my Nokia 105? Then surely I don't need other reasons to prove otherwise.

Thank You!

adityajss

aditya sharma
Hey Honor fans,

*static.digit.in/default/f84addecc01249d1408a06f54729e6a23e4758a8.jpeg

Do you have your eyes set on an Honor 10? It's the latest aurora color-shifting flagship phone from Honor that was recently launched in London – at an event that many lucky Honor fans were chosen to attend in person.

Honor cares about your feedback and responses so as to be able to improve their products. To achieve this, they've launched the Change for Better Contest.

All you need to do to stand a chance to win Honor customized accessories is to comment on this thread. That's it. Just comment and win!

How to participate?
  1. Just leave a comment on this thread about your favorite features of the new Honor 10
  2. Tell us some annoying features of the phones that you are currently using.

Prizes

1. Honor accessories like Honor Bluetooth earphones, Honor Bluetooth selfie sticks, etc.
  2. Winners will be selected based on the quality of the posts, and a comprehensive consideration by Honor.

Rules

1. Each ID is allowed to reply only once, in order to ensure that every comment counts.
  2. Irrelevant, abstract or meaningless messages will be ignored.

Here are some of the coolest features of the new Honor 10:

• 24MP AI Camera
  • Aurora Glass Design
  • 5.84” Honor FullView Display
  • Ultrasonic Fingerprint
  • AI Powered by Independent NPU
  • 5v/4.5A Honor SuperCharge
For more details about Honor 10:
Honor 10
Here are some of the coolest features of the new Honor 10:
  • 24MP AI Camera
  • Aurora Glass Design
  • 5.84” Honor FullView Display
  • Ultrasonic Fingerprint
  • AI Powered by Independent NPU
  • 5v/4.5A Honor SuperCharge

For a layman the smartphone means it runs all apps intalled smoothly and have a good camera which is there in Honor 10 with AI feature and aperture F2.0 in back and F1.8 in front. Wow factor.

Top Bottom