3. Highly performing Kirin 970 SOC with a great gaming experience
4. Amplified audio output along with the output from the normal headphones
5.Great compact design and Colors.
6.Premium looks
7. Effecient 24MP selfie camera.
8. Fast charging
9.Independent NPU
10. AI features of the device as a whole

My current device is LeEco Le 2 . Not at all satisfied with device . Old software , old hardware , Camera quality not so good , No updates . Eagerly waiting for an upgrade .

Kibama Naga

Right off the assembly line
Best feature of Honor 10 Aurora Glass design ,full view display ,supercharge and ofc the Kirin soc with massive 6Gigs of ram..
My current phone Redmi note 5 is also good and i like it as its good in its own category but if i have to compare, Note 5 looks alil dull, camera isnt upto mark, and the snapdragon 625 can't run high end games smoothly and the 4gb ram always seems to be fully loaded even when not running apps.

Akshaysrk

Anyone prefer OnePlus6 over Honor 10 bcoz as seen evr says OP6 is beast and other it is but Honor10 doesn't lack in any other specs infact it offers more than OP6 And lower than price of that.

Vinanka

What I liked most about the Honor 10 is its AI and Battery (Super Charge) by which I can use my phone to fullest without worrying for shut down.

The bad thing in the phone I Currently use is battery drainage and camera quality.

Vinanka

The features I would like to add Live tiles or widgets for favorite applications, there should response button also on live tile for immediate response..
One more addon features I would like to have that is a falling alert feature in upcoming smartphones which produces a high quality and pitch sound whenever it falls on earth.
The AI features which I would like to see is the Super Quality Touch and body sensing features i.e. phones should be able to recognize the touch of the person who owns it. With this features, We can catch that persons, if he/she try to steal our phone as in buses or metro it usually happens.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
The AI features which I would like to see is the Super Quality Touch and body sensing features i.e. phones should be able to recognize the touch of the person who owns it. With this features, We can catch that persons, if he/she try to steal our phone as in buses or metro it usually happens.
You want a phone to host a live Aadhar database? :rofl:

Divya sharma

Broken In
Honor 10 camera quality and battery is very good and currently im using redmi note 3 camera both front and back not soo good and proximity sensor not working properly sometimes and battery drainage.

BharatBang99199

Features i wish would be
1. Water Resistant:emoji_cloud_rain:

2. Black and white display mode for use in high light mode, same can be used to save power in power save mode:emoji_bar_chart::emoji_battery:

3. Couple of programmable new buttons on side of device like volume rocker, power button to give extra functionality to device, like launching a new app directly, or camera click, or next song, etc:emoji_hourglass_flowing_sand:

4. Dash Charging:emoji_battery:

Device i use is OP3
1. Lack of dual cameras:emoji_movie_camera::emoji_movie_camera:
2. Lack of Water resistance:emoji_beach_umbrella:

Nawal Kishor Sain

My Suggestions for the upcoming Honor Smart Phones:-

1. Volume Up/Down buttons must be replaced by scroller like PC mouse. It will do 3 functionality i.e. Scroll up for Volume Up (Vol +), Scroll Down for Volume Down (Vol -) and push scroll for Play/pause songs, videos, and camera click, etc.

2. Reverse Notch (as per below picture)

3. We could adjust screen resolutions and colour model for power saving.
a. screen resolutions low/middle/high.
b. screen color models 1. gray color model, 2. low/mid/high color model 3. low high brightness/sharpness​

4. Call sound flows with vibrations which mean no need to set call hearing speaker on front.
Suggestions.jpg

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

1. Volume Up/Down buttons must be replaced by scroller like PC mouse. It will do 3 functionality i.e. Scroll up for Volume Up (Vol +), Scroll Down for Volume Down (Vol -) and push scroll for Play/pause songs, videos, and camera click, etc.

b. screen color models 1. gray color model, 2. low/mid/high color model 3. low high brightness/sharpness​

4. Call sound flows with vibrations which mean no need to set call hearing speaker on front.

View attachment 17576
Please remove personal email info from the pic.
A notch is still a notch irrespective of the direction.

SilentAssassin

Broken In
Volume Up/Down buttons must be replaced by scroller like PC mouse. It will do 3 functionality i.e. Scroll up for Volume Up (Vol +), Scroll Down for Volume Down (Vol -) and push scroll for Play/pause songs, videos, and camera click, etc.
The scroller sounds nice. But think practically, if a scroller with a diameter of 1cm needs to be placed then it would take much space inside the phone while it is eliminated by buttons.

View attachment 17577
Most android phones with notch have a chin, so why not use that?

Check Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S. It has a good solution for the front camera IMO. But its true that companies sell notch'ed' phones because people think its like iPhone X & is cool.

Your idea is good as well but I doubt someone will try it. We would have completely bezeless solutions (like Vivo Nex S) before someone takes your idea seriously.

Charchit Sharma

Journeyman
Using notch in the middle is reducing the effort of cutting the screen ratio, using your way we need to isolate both side areas which is sort of heavy task and it may increase pixelation in mid-range phones. But, still a good try.

Top Bottom