<< Cell Vs Music >>

Status
Not open for further replies.

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
dude,
i am a music freak...i have a amsung x700 cell which accepts upto 1GB memory only..
so i am thinking of the following:

1. i dont have good quality speakers...but a wonderful SE headfone...so, my q is do i buy around 3 one GB mem cards OR do i buy a portable MP player which runs on CDS..???
2. i cannot buy an i-pod coz i dont have much access to PC in my hostel...
3. do u know any good mp3 cd player which dispays the name of the song...

help!!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
IMHO, getting 3x1Gb cards is better than getting mp3 CD-player.

It's easy to swap 1gb card than carrying cd player and a bunch of cd's everywhere you go.

In terms of quality, mp3 CD-player is way ahead of cellphone.

Sony D-NF341/B will be a good choice for you as it comes with remote control (wired) and also with AC Adaptor, has mega bass, 23 hr music playback, plays mp3 cd's, FM tuner. Rs.5k. Also, D-NE240/S for 3,500

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
If you don't have access to PCs then how are you going to fill up the three 1gb cards??

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
But again to fill that 3Gb, you need a PC and since you are saying that you don't have much access to PC, your only option could be the mp3 CD-Player.

If you can get 3x1Gb cards, better go for a player like Transcend T-Sonic 630, Instead of filling 3x1Gb cards, fill this player's 2/4 Gb memory

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
a 4Gb player should cost around 2.5k
Also, check
[SIZE=-1][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8GB T.sonic 850 MP3 Player[/FONT][/SIZE]

*ec.transcendusa.com/images/details_table_feature_head.gif[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](176 x 220 pixel) full-color TFT display [/FONT]*ec.transcendusa.com/images/details_table_feature_head.gif[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Playback music and videos [/FONT]*ec.transcendusa.com/images/details_table_feature_head.gif[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View photos and e-book (.txt) files [/FONT]

Should be around 6k, but not sure what the exact price is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom