caution: never buy any product from HOMESHOP18

Status
Not open for further replies.

evewin89

In the zone
hello frnds., i like to share my online shopping experience wit u all.
last month my mom told me that our old iron is not working properly so we have to buy a new iron. so i thought lets try HOMESHOP18 coz they have vast collections of appliences and they also provide goods @ a very good rate. so i called HOMESHOP18 and booked 1 bajaj iron on 23rd of sep. 2009 (in the morning time) they gave me the order no. of bajaj iron and told me to send the cheque as soon as possible and it will take around 7-15 days for the iron to be delivered to my home. i did the same as instructed by HOMESHOP18 customer care representative. on the same date (23rd of sep. 2009) i send the cheque by speed post.
after waiting 15 days i called the HOMESHOP18 to enquir abt. my product status. they told me that they received my cheque late and they withdrew money from my bank on 6th oct 2009. and again told me to wait for 10 days, today (24th oct 2009) again i called homeshop 18 to enquir about my bajaj iron. their customer care representative told me that they don't have the supply of my product (bajay iron) @ present and thats why they have still not dispatched my bajaj iron.

they gave me option to cancel my order
and as soon as i heard dis i told them to cancel my order and return my cheque and my money. i think they will charge some amount coz i'm cancelling my order but i dont care about that. wat i want to ask u guys that, Is dis they call an easy way to shop online with HOMESHOP18.?

Last edited:

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
Afterwards what happened buddy? Did you get your money back? Or did they deduct anything from it. I also had terrible experience with rediff online shopping. Always better to go to a shop and buy.

OP
evewin89

evewin89

In the zone
Afterwards what happened buddy? Did you get your money back? Or did they deduct anything from it. I also had terrible experience with rediff online shopping. Always better to go to a shop and buy.

y'terday i got a mail from HOMESHOP18 that states. "we will be returning ur full money" and 4 dat i have to wait coz they will be sending me a cheque.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom