Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Flash

Lost in speed
I played the demo, and as said by Zang - the game world is full of amazing details and splendid natural sceneries.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Because I really loved the way you told the review and Now I am liking the game even though i have not played it yet and sorry for the lol now edited

Flash

Lost in speed
yes and how many levels/chapters are there in the demo?
I played till the level Gabriel rides in his 'Darksiders-despair kind of horse'. I hate the big werewolf kind of thingy,as it hurts my health bad in a single hit.. :evil:

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Because I really loved the way you told the review and Now I am liking the game even though i have not played it yet and sorry for the lol now edited

oh..alright just use the right emoticon when expressing feelings :wink:

I played till the level Gabriel rides in his 'Darksiders-despair kind of horse'. I hate the big werewolf kind of thingy,as it hurts my health bad in a single hit.. :evil:
yes..Castlevania is all about Vampires,Werewolves,Ghouls etc :wink:

gameranand

Living to Play
OK whats so special about our Gabriel, I mean is he the same giuy that we know from various mythology or its just the name of our protagonist ??

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

OK whats so special about our Gabriel, I mean is he the same giuy that we know from various mythology or its just the name of our protagonist ??
Gabriel Belmont :toast:

so went through wiki and found that it started in 1986 with NES and there are total 27 titles created so far :shock:

last one
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate (already released for XBOX & PS3 & Nintendo 3DS)
Konami still loves Nintendo systems :cool:

gameranand

Living to Play
Gabriel Belmont :toast:

so went through wiki and found that it started in 1986 with NES and there are total 27 titles created so far :shock:

last one
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate (already released for XBOX & PS3 & Nintendo 3DS)
Konami still loves Nintendo systems :cool:

OK so we haven't played any previous games so far for this game so would create a problem to understand the story ?? You I am a story lover.

Top Bottom