casewarranty issue

bong

Broken In
Just bought a CM 690 ii advanced yesterday. When i check the warranty details on their site they enlist the case as warranty valid till 2014 / 08 / 30

1) does the product get registered at the time of purchasing? or is it a used item?
2) how many years it have the warranty? local store says 1 year but cm site and manual says 2 years.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Just bought a CM 690 ii advanced yesterday. When i check the warranty details on their site they enlist the case as warranty valid till 2014 / 08 / 30

1) does the product get registered at the time of purchasing? or is it a used item?
2) how many years it have the warranty? local store says 1 year but cm site and manual says 2 years.

It's valid once you buy.

It will be 2 years. Not whatever the local store says. If it has problems say after 18 months (hopefully you won't) you can easily claim warranty.

OP
B

bong

Broken In
^^ I noticed that in invoice it have not any serial number enlisted for case. where as there is serial number for other two product i bought together. Will it be trouble later?

is it essential to have serial number specified in invoice to get RMA or claiming warranty? or is it ok without it?

Top Bottom