Car Audio

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
How much does a car audio system cost on the lower side? No one in our family is much of music listener. However a car without audio system doesn't look good. So can I get one fitted for around 3-4k? I believe all of them come with USB support these days (coz that's a must).

The sales person at the showroom asked 13k for a Sony one

cyn!de

Broken In
Den u can get a branded jvc system for 6.5k and if u want more speakers u hav to purchase them seperately. I thnk that this jvc system has two small speakers bundled with it.

OP
Cool Buddy

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
Is there any reason why car audio players are pricier than normal ones? I thought I would get one for 5k

simplysam.singh

Right off the assembly line
Car Speakers

Dear I have Kenwood KDC U449 front speakers Hyundai 110watt and rear speakers sony xplod's 300 watt but i am quit upset with these configurations because the clarity of kenny's is good but i think my speakers are not good and its not giving good output as i need so please tell me good speakers for front and rear i heard that JBL GTO-949 is gud option for rear but the price of that product is around 5k and i have budget of only 5-6k. if i will buy JBL for rear then front speakers will left or is any option for front with in 1k

Thanks waiting for replies:lol:

Top Bottom