can't play fifa 2002 in win XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
I am using WIN XP with 128 MB RAM but still can't play FIFA 2002.When I check the reqiurements it shows me that I am using WIN NT and my CPU speed id -2607MHz whereas mine is 2.6GHz.Except this all other requirements are alright.What is WIN NT ?And Plz sugest some sugestions.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
First of all upgrade ur Ram to 512 mb or 1 gb if possible.(256 mb will also do). Now windows NT means Windows Network. I don't know y it is showing that u r using windows NT

CPU Speed --- 2607 MHz means 2.6 Ghz only. Its one in the same. Try reinstalling the game and install latest graphics driver.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Since when does NT stand for NETWORK??? Huh?? If you don't know what you are talking about, then don't talk. No point giving out wrong and incorrect information to members. Don't let me catch you giving out wrong information again.

Windows NT is what XP is based on. Windows 9x was meant for home users while Windows NT was workstation class. Windows XP is Windows NT 5.1 which is why shyammo gets Win NT as the OS. It's perfectly normal.

Now, shyammo, 128MB should be enough to run FIFA 2002 but it's possible that some other applications are eating up resources that could be used by FIFA. Try freeing up some memory before you run the game and see if it works. Does it give any error or does it just crash to the XP desktop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom