cant open my d drive plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.

avtarkaint

Broken In
friend today i installed EASY DRIVE LOCK 4.0 and locked my d drive with password & again opened with same password it says unlocked successfully but now i cant open my d drive any more it says d drive is not accessible access is denied. please help me all my office data is in it i don't want to loose it please help

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Please, please do not lock drives. If you really want to protect your files, put them in a folder in the drive, and protect the folder.

That was just an advice, I found myself in the same situation when I tried Universal Shield some years ago. Fortunately I could unprotect it in the safe mode(I was using the trial version which did not allow protection in safe mode, the full version does)

So, try opening it in safe mode. If you can access it, uninstall the software from the safe mode itself.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Extract the rar somewhere then. And then run it. A security program without an install program? oO

The prog's website www.hihisoft.com has only a youtube downloader. Looks like the prog is discontinued...

version 4.1 seems to be the latest, try to get a download link from google. Install it, do what I said, see if it works.

Before that, did you try to boot in safe mode and check if its accessible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom