can't invite friends with G mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

serendipiti

Journeyman
hi i got a new g mail account and haven't used any invites....problem is i can't see the "invite friends"button in my inbox...how do i invite my friens??

ramank

Broken In
I too had the same problem. But after two days of creating the Gmail account, when I received a mail from my friend, I got the invites.
BTW, you need to use Gmail actively for that.
Check out the link to invite friends below the 'Labels'' section in the left.

technoteen

Journeyman
m8, there is a post running for gmail, so please post all queries related to it here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6367

btw the invites are given at random basis to accounts,so if you are lucky then you may get invites else forget them

mariner

Ambassador of Buzz
if u se this sction carefully u will see a STICKY stating all gmail querries should be posted in that thread only .

can we lock this batty ?

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
Hey! whenever U send a gmail account request to ur frd ... then in sent folder of ur mailbox U will have tht sent mail to ur frd... look for the link inside the mail which was supposed to be sent to ur frd ..... " just copy tht link & send hiim it through some other mailing service or give him on messenger me too had the same problem .. but not now :) gud luckk

Enjoy gmail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom