cant connect to the internet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyborg47

Technomancer
i've got bsnl 2mbps home 500 plan with marvel yukon modem....im not able to connect to the internet these days, there are actually 4 green lights on the modem except for the "inet" light, all the other lights are fine.....but the inet doesnt, when i've opened the modem configuration page>summary>WAN> the status is given as "authentication failure"...so i reset the modem and opened the modem config page again and gone to>Advanced>WAN> and clicked on edit for the first connection...the re entered the username and password(which is reset back again to "password" when i reset the modem) and saved the settings and rebooted the modem...no matter how many ever times i do the whole process, the username gets back to "multiplay" and the status is authentication failure....im using windows vista, if anybody knows any solution for this problem, plz help me....thanx a lot...

pcguru

Broken In
It seems to me authencation problem to me. So You need to do give right credentials in your router to access the net. What are username and password you are entering there in modem configuration. In BSNL, username is your phone number and password is your customer account number. Do this if u dint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom