Cannot play Splinter cell: Pandora tomorrow. Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsunami

Broken In
Dear friends
:oops: I am really in a trouble as the game Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow crashes to the desktop without showing any error message every time I try to play the game. It always happens exactly when the loading bar status is complete. I have Directx 9.0C loaded and my system config. Is as--
800mhz processor (AMD)
VIA KT 133/A Chipset IBM Motherboard.
Nvidia Geforce Mx 4000 64 Mb DDR AGP display adapter
256 Mb SDRAM.
SoundMax Digital Audio onboard chip.

As far the requirements of the game go—
1 Ghz processor
128 MB Ram
32 MB Display adapter.

So, you can observe I fall short of just 200mhz speed of the processor, but I don’t think it is causing the crash.
(NOTE: I have tried updating both the motherboard and the display card drivers but don,t have any idea about where to find drivers for the above mentioned onboard sound [ Help Required] )
Please, HELP ME. HELP ME. HELP ME

[edit:techno]woah!!! down with the font please

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
see this link
*store.ubi.com/item.jsp?item=008888681601

well iam not good at graphics cards
but as per that site your GPU card is not supported by the game
correct me if iam wrong though

Sourabh

Laptoping
According to the link, which techno pointed out its shown:

Not Supported: GeForce 4 MX

And since your card is a MX4000, which is actually a MX440-8x, hence wont be running the game.

I guess the bigger title is just meant to decieve the people about the older cards. The card is horrible with respect to todays card. Sadly you have the MX version, If you had anyother GF3/4 cards you would have been able to run the game even with a 800 mhz processor. updating the grafix card seems to be the only option.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Nvidia Geforce Mx 4000 64 Mb DDR AGP display adapter

Splinter Chaos : Pandora Tomorrow require pixel shaders ..... which is not present in any MX card ... so there is no way u can run it on a MX card .... and using 3DAnalyser will only ruin the gaming experience ....

And u'll not be able to play any future games that require pixel shader either ..... so keeping in mind the upcoming titlees .... i'd suggest u to get a 6200 agp8x card priced around 3800 ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom