Cannon or HP Scanner???

Status
Not open for further replies.

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
My budget is max Rs.4000. And i m just a casual user... i have come across these two models... which one to choose??? If any other.. suggest only Cannon or HP

*cgi.ebay.in/Canon-Lide-20-Scanner-...ryZ44976QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
*cgi.ebay.in/HP-Scanjet-2400-Digita...880197094QQcategoryZ51089QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

susk21

Broken In
I have HP 1100 series. Its quite COOL!!
It supports Print,scan,copy,fax.
2 years no prob.But the HP cartridge and quite expensive.But they last for atleast a year.
About the Scaner:Its totally COOL!!
So if you dont have a printer then go for this COMBO.

susk21

Broken In
OK then.
Go for HP scanner. My 2 years of experience say :
Its Awsome.
Also the software use for scanning is also good.You can even edit the images and save them as TIFF, JPEG & PDF!!!
best luck!

eddie

El mooooo
If you are not too averse to buying something other than HP or Canon then imho have a look at Microtek Scanmaker 3840. I bought it 6 months ago and it has better resolution (2400 x 1200) when compared to HP/Canon. Works great and has good warranty support from Rashi Peripherals. Also if you ever think about trying Linux then you will face problems with HP and Canon as they are not supported while Microtek 3840 has good support.

shyam911

Journeyman
And to add to the confusion...i'd say go in for a canon scanner. My 4 years experience says its really good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom