can we overclock N73

Status
Not open for further replies.

suratharajan

Right off the assembly line
dear Readers,
i just bought a Nokia n73 , it works very fine but , there's this one problem that i could not solve at all, the phone is much slower ,and i just read in a blog that we could hack in two different ways to increase our dynamic memory of the phone and will it be use full after i do that and is it safe ....or are there any other methods to increase the speed of my phone.... i usually like the camera of this phone but when i switch it to night mode it becomes slow ....now i hav a phone memory of 28 MB where 15 mb is used as dynamic and other is used for storage memory i have a inbuilt 2 GB nokia memory card...........please advice

URL of the blog i read *www.adobeforums.com/webx/.3bc24f44

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
when night mode is switched on all cam fones that i've seen xcept ZN5 become laggy.

try wat ever hacks u want no issues with that.:)

k4ce

Youngling
let me jus share my experience with my n-gage classic tat i tried to overclock ... overclocked it from the stock 110mhz ... worked fine for bout 6 to 8 months and then started acting up ... i don recommend u do it ... its not a PC (where overclocking can be compensated with extra cooling) ... if u arent happy wid ur fone , sell it and buy any one nseries wid the new arm 9 367mhz processor ... mite be faster ... and night mode is meant to be slow ... u can reduce the ISO , then it'll be faster , but the pic quality will reduce ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom