can i use this graphic card

Status
Not open for further replies.

prashant01

Right off the assembly line
can i use(XFX Geforce FX5200 128MB PCI Graphic Card with TV-Out Retail ) with my original intel mother board with 2.4GHz processor P-4
and attached it to ordinary PCI slot :lol:

prashant01 said:
can i use(XFX Geforce FX5200 128MB PCI Graphic Card with TV-Out Retail ) with my original intel mother board with 2.4GHz processor P-4
and attached it to ordinary PCI slot :lol:

I didn't know they still made PCI cards. Yes you can plug it into a regular PCI slot.

*www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000E2Y7E/026-2625359-7356441

-Keith

asdf1223

Journeyman
hehe the main reason pci cards are still there is because one certain company named intel forgot to put an agp slot in their early 845 mobos.the best part is that system assemblers still recommend it over other decent mobos.

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
I dont think so, I think there is no option in the Bios to disable the onboard GFX and both cannot run parallel !!!;-)

rachitboom2 said:
I dont think so, I think there is no option in the Bios to disable the onboard GFX and both cannot run parallel !!!;-)

If I remember right, 845 mobos will disable onboard grafx whenever an external card is plugged in. No user setting is required.

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
Keith Sebastian said:
If I remember right, 845 mobos will disable onboard grafx whenever an external card is plugged in. No user setting is required.

Well it is good if it does it, itself.
But I am shure that no such setting is given in Bios !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom