Can Anybody Suggest Me An IT Course Relevant To Production Management?

Ian

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
I have done my MBA in Finance and Marketing and passed out in the year 2016, before MBA I worked for a small scale industry which was into production of plastic materials. Now I am looking for a career in IT industry which should streamline with my previous experience and giving accountability to my MBA as well. Few of my friends are suggesting me to learn SAP BPC or SAP Material Management. I am unable to finalize ...plz suggest me a best one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Hi,
I have done my MBA in Finance and Marketing and passed out in the year 2016, before MBA I worked for a small scale industry which was into production of plastic materials. Now I am looking for a career in IT industry which should streamline with my previous experience and giving accountability to my MBA as well. Few of my friends are suggesting me to learn SAP BPC or SAP Material Management. I am unable to finalize ...plz suggest me a best one.

If you have passed out in the year 2016, you shouldn't be creating this thread at all.Tell me the truth.I do not believe in Ghosts.

Last edited:
Top Bottom