Camera Pro for the N8

GERMZ

Banned
Just thought i would post my impressions of this application for the N8.

Everyone knows that the N8 has a superb camera application.. but it could do with some additional settings. Well Camera Pro available on the Ovi Store is a great way for you to get FULL control over your images.

Trust me there is no other phone camera which will allow you to control your photos to this level. As an amateur photographer i rely on my N8 a lot when not carrying a DSLR hence i find this awesome.

The app cost me just 75 rupees on the Ovi Store. Here is the link : Ovi Store: CameraPro N8

Some of key features :

CameraPro offers powerful access to N8 camera and video:

11x near continuous digital zoom, raw jpeg stream, flash, whitebalance, exposure(compensation), brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, effects(negativ,...), virtual horizon, compass, anti-shake, time lapse, bracket(HDR), continuous autofocus, macro, manual ISO, presets, self timer, burst shooting, HD video (15,25,30 fps), expert video with custom frame sizes, bitrate, video/audio codec, frame rates.

Definite must have app for the Nokia N8 users...

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
good info.thanks for sharing :)
many a times we ignore paid application overlooking the awesome features they provide at the minimal cost.

Top Bottom