Calling all Pune Techies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Hi sachin we are planning a meet on 29th of this month so you could join us. We will be meeting at BCL then will be moving to Avi's house which is in Sadashiv peth so you could join us timing will be decided coz im eveready so peeps decide da time man.

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
29/May meet

Hi,

I guess some of us can come on 29/May (count me out, will be not in Pune). Just give post a message, who is gonna come and get in touch with djmykey.

@djmykey: You can decide the place and time, and post here.

@sachin_kothari: Welcome to the group! Introduce yourself, please!

As most of the guys have not started with thier exams, we don't expect them to come, but if they can it will be nice and it will act as some pressure relief from the stress.

Happy Meeting!

Bye!

GA

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Yeah ppl then I have decided that the meet will be on 29th May 2005, 11am IST, Near BCL (British Council Library, Nr. Fergussion College). Avi and me will be there if any 1 else wanna join just post a msg here.

Dipen01

Youngling
Hey Guys....

Wassup ??? Sorry as didnt msg for a long time..same as all even my xams are goin on and will be over along with sagar i.e on 8th...
WAs thinking for a meet on 11th - Sunday(even deviants exams will be over by 10).. what say.. coz i am going to my place on 11th and maybe wont be there for a week or two. so thought of meet on 11th..
Do any of ya guys have prob.. just had a chat with GA.. no prob from his side.. even mikey and saro have no probs.. for 11th..

so what do u say.. avi,sagar,and yes deviant(though we haven't met yet)...

And yes ppl.. can you guys help me with RAM hunting... am desperately in need of a 256 MB SD RAM.. 133 Mhz... for my outdated PC... do anyone of ya have idea regarding its second hand prices..?? in Pune...

On our grp i found one "rajivs007" who is willing to sell me for 1200/- .he is frm Delhi... i even got his no. and will sort out issue of paying and warranty and all...

But according to mikey,GA ..they say it is risky and even i agree.. but cant help.. my PC is damn slow PIII 1Ghz 64 SD RAM and am running XP on it.

so what are ur suggestions on i.. pls help me with this.. and also dont forget about meet... give ur reviews on it...

and yeah..Deviant and Sagar --ALL THE BEST...

bye everybody.. take care....

Cheers..
Dipen

Dipen01

Youngling
avi_avadhut said:
guys,

guys still i am not able to play AOM exp.

first i had AOM but i was not having exp of it.
and now i have exp of it and AOM is missing........................

avi

hey avi...do u remember..i have ur Rise of NAtions and it expansion too.. dunno abt mythology..so dont worry...will return al ur Cd's on 11.... okie... bye tc..

Cheers..
Dipen

avi_avadhut

Broken In
I am ready for 29..........

Guys, lets start prepairing for Great exchange and Great fun as we are going to meet.

Let anyone come or not me and michel will be there.

Guys, plezzzzzzz try to come on time.

waiting for all of you...........................

avi

sachin_kothari

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi
Thanks for inviting me for the meet on 29th.
Soory i cannot attend as like many of you I also have exams which will end on 8th. Well i am computer engg. student studying in second year at VIT. Will try to meet u in the next meet. Bye

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Guys bad news I wont b coming to the meet coz my mcse classes are starting so :( I want to come but I can't classes r even on sunday from 10:30 to 2:30 :(

avi_avadhut

Broken In
come on yaar.

then when we can schedule meet.

Saturday is possible.

we already have less people who really wants this group be strong and big so i cant afford absence of you atleast.

please let me know some other options.

avi

avi_avadhut

Broken In
guys,

one more thing .

I want lots ebooks of SMS 2003, Exchange 2003 and for AD, DHCP, DNS etc.....

please try to search.

i tried but ............

so please use your internet search talent and hunt some good stuff for me.

plzzzzzzzzzzzz

avi

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Done dood I can search and download some stuff for ya. Btw im gonna get my courseware na for mcse. so anyways pls 4give me avi man coz my classes are starting on Saturday :( so I still cant come Im feeling so bad man really but still I cant help it man so sorry anyways we could always postpond the meeting because none of our engg frens r coming na neither is amit coming so just wait until all these ppl get free then we could meet till that time I can make some provision for me too so think man.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
No problem,

Then we will postpone this meet.

try to manage something bofore 8 so we can finilize the date.

It might be in your course.

anyway you will get all books for MCSE 2003 that will help me coz i have only for MCSE2000.

but keep searching for Exchange server 2003 and main is System Management Server 2003.

best luck for your classes.

just destroy everyone there. come on man you are punetechie. hhehehehe

bye

avi

Dipen01

Youngling
Hi guys..

anybody thought of meet on 11th....i guess all of us are free that time..
(@Mikey: U will have to do now what u will start doing in a month..i.e bunking... so bunk ur classes on 11th)
no posts from saroman since long..suprising..

@Avi :- Dont sound so depressing yaar... our group is still strong..

Bye... TC

Dipen

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Hey yo man dipen tis course is my life man I can cheat myself so bunking is outta question man Im not bunking anything. anyways yeah but avi theres a problem Im gonna get Karrox publication books not the ms ones so if ur fine with that no problemo. anyways Im still searching the net will tell ya when i find some thing.

Update I got a ebook for mcse exchange server training kit its a 856 pages ebook .pdf and also the xp proffesional book.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
send it to me.

saroman - when i should come to you / you come to me for movies.

Michel - when i should come to you / you come to me for movies.

or both can come.

hehehhehhehehhe

exams over for both of you.

can we meet at sunday 7 pm something.

miche - what is your class timing.

after class you can come.

guys my place is just 3.5 km from Deccan.

saroman - you can come by kothrud road. coz my flat is at Parvati.

2.5 km from SarasBag.

if you are coming let me know so i can plan out.

If anyone else wants to come - WELCOME..............

bye

avi

venomspree

Right off the assembly line
hey dudes ,
me frm kerala, but currnetly in pune working as a CCE in Vsnl . staying magarpatta city . wanted to meet all the geeks here. keep in touch.

kudos.

saROMan

QA Juggler
welcome venomspree ...to the group.....plz chk this place..for timing for meet.....

Went to avi's place..trns out its 10 Min away fm my place.. :) ...took avi to my place....copyed 1/2 my coll on his HDD.....will transfer rest soon.so that transfer wll b much faster on his PC then mine.....Dipen ur HDD w me..but guess u take stuff fm avi..as it will take ages to copy 10/12 GB fm my Comp.....

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Yo man avi temme when i need to come pls I dint get any book on sms 2003 :( guess its only for biggies like you :) so anyways am still trying so if i come across anything will tell ya. hey saro wth man u staying 10 mins away from avi man then im coming to ur place.

@venomspree - true watch this space for the timing and date for the next meet possibly it'll be 8th june.

saROMan

QA Juggler
hehehe...well information is a Wonderfull thing......what if i ddnt had told u Dj that avi lives nearby ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom