Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
OK! Here is the plan...

Hi All,

I think that Sundays suits almost everybody...so we can meet on 19/Dec, that is next Sunday.About the place to meet, FC Road is just fine.Can chat and have something good to eat ;). Morning/afternoon will be fine!

Secondly, since the contact has been made, those who cannot come need not worry...more meetings can be arranged. The purpose is to meet like minded people and share knowledge.

Those who are OK with 19/Dec, please PM me with your Phone/Mobile nos.I am asking for Phone nos. because, as we have not seen each other, finding each other on the spot of meeting, becomes easier.

Any suggestions?

Bye!

GA

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Specify the time too please.....this way there will be no miss placement..Even i had prefer morning like someone here. I have a marriage to attend in the evening .....

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
OK! Here are the details...

Hi,

We can all meet on 19/Dec (Sunday) at FC Road at the British Library Main gate. The time is 10:00.Please try to be punctual, as after gathering there, we will move to some other place nearby.So those coming late will have to face anxiety ;)!

PM me to confirm that you are coming and if possible, include your phone no.!

Bye!

GA

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Ok Done....Right at 10 Am ( hope its not Pm as its too late ) in the morning ...punctually. British Library is ok and a fun spot . But lets stay put there for 15 minutes or @gameaddict since you will have most of the numbers then its better you can keep a count so we can move to another place...
Later we can always have a bang ... :p

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Ya British Library is good I'll be there, but I can be lil' late coz me dont have a bike or anything :( .

devianthulk

Broken In
Phew!! At Last Exams(Engg) r over!!!
I just came back from college ...

Anyways, me too from Pune..

British Council Lib will b just fine...
Will be def coming..
If possible get some good stuff too (games,episodes,movies,softwares.. blah blah) :) Lets start a P2P community in Pune.
If there is any change in the timing... lemme know.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
devianthulk im in for starting a P2P in Pune, (man this is turning out to be good) but the problem is how to exchange the stuff coz even tho u bring ur respective hdd or cds also u need a comp to transfer stuff. So gotta devise a good plan.

eminemence

Journeyman
Do u guys know where in Pune can u get second hand computer motherboards or basically second-hand tech stuff?
Bye.
--eminemence.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
hey eminemence r u comin or just fooling around man. It would be nice of ya if u wud come. Then we can talk.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Hope seriouly ever one comes. Digit is really so nice a place to come and enjoy . Soo beautiful if it comes to be real .
Anyway lets discuss most of the stuff when there is meeting ...lets not spoil the fun by discussing here........

eminemence

Journeyman
Sorry man won't be able to join u , as I have my sister's wedding on
25th , so need to make some preparations.
Anyway hope you enjoy.
Will try to make it to the next meet.
Bye.
--eminemence.

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
Let's meet this Sunday!

Hi,

Place and time remain same (British Library, 19/Dec,10:00 AM).I have PMed to those who have said yes.

If you can come and want details, get in touch with: djmykey,devianthulk or freshseasons, as I will be not online on Saturday/Sunday.

Bye!

GA

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Please get in touch with me as i suppose gameaddict will not be here on line so we can just as about finalise the last details...

saROMan

QA Juggler
Phew..finally My exams r over......i see lots of things have happned in this thread....hmm...10AM British LIb...i can sure make it....

BTW devianthulk i have 128 MB USB stick(thx to Digit)..so i can carry 120MB stuff around....and a CD Writer.....so P2P Sharing Works gr8 for me :p
well i have some gr8 stuff w me....lets talk bout it when we Meet ......

and thx a lot Game ....for makin this thread..coz i am wth Digit since May..even i cud not think of such Meeting........thx a lot Bro....

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Woohoo lotsa ppl r coming tommorrow to the meet wow its gonna be a hell of a meeting. If ppl decide at the last moment that they r coming then just drop in at the place if u r late for posting up a message or something.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Yo man freashseasons pity u missed it. No problems we had fun. Guess what saroman and gameaddict were classmates but they came to know that when they met. So man theres always a next time. But hey we thought that more ppl would come. But it was down only to 3 ppl gameaddict, saroman and me, djmykey. We first met up game addict was lil late coz of some ministers rally or something. We didnt waste much time coz there were just the 3 of us tho we finished the introductory part and then talkd much abt technology, hardware, jobs, life and stuff. Btw not to spoil the mood we must really make a big meet meaning that lotsa ppl r supposed to come. Anyways a big P2P is gonna be setup. So ppl should rush. Btw we expect more ppl to join. Punites r ya hearing ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom