Calling all Pune Techies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameAddict

In the zone
Hi,

If you are from Pune and love to hang out here and talk about technology,please post here. We can meet sometime and share our know-how...what do you say?

I have already made friends with couple of them... :)

Bye!

GA

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
I will run in marathon....
May i invade your privacy ....please......... :p
Just to say i'm from nagpur . Did my Law from Symbiosis Pune. Have a Flat at Mumbai, worli ( since you location states mumbai and Pune i wrote ). Planning to shif to Pune coz i still miss my Days in Pune. My Gf from Pune Kothrud too.
And yes i visit pune ocassinally ..nedless to say...
So i am knocking at your offer....Cut me in !!!!

saROMan

QA Juggler
well.....me from pune too......feel free to PM me..about the details....or mail me at ***Edited***..its better to be a Techno Freaks ..thx Game

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Hey peeps me too from pune. Hey saroman didnt know u was frm pune. Any time wanna meet up just knock on my door. or drop a line.

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
PM sent to all three of you :)!

Hi,

I have sent the PM to all three of you...avoid publishing your email id's in a public forums like these, beacuse you never known when they will be 'harvested' :roll:

Bye!

GA

eminemence

Journeyman
Hey guys do u know a single place/area/market in Pune
where can I find lots of second-hand computer stuff.
I am planning to buy a second-hand laptop with this specs:
Budget : 5K-10K.
P-I or P-II
64mb RAM
serial port required - 25pin wala
usb slot
2gb hdd
If you know anything , pls. tell me.
Bye.
--eminemece.

A

amlendu

hey guys
I'm from pune too. Was wondering if there are any techies like me & stumbled upon this post. Gud to know there r many. :wink:

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Hmm seems that the Pune circle is also growing. I know that Darklord, the most prominent h/w guru is from Pune. Actually I met him and even Appolyn but these guys r from TA forums tho.

prankzter

Journeyman
me 2 studying in pune right now..well not studying exactly :wink:
but still..i m in PICT..yeah i know far from the city...i m basically frm nagpur..but currently in pune!!

saROMan

QA Juggler
ok game u were right..posting ur Mail ID..on such Public board..is bad..now i get atleast 3 msg every day having Netsky.AA virus as attachmets .......Remeber People do not i Mean Never Ever post ur mail ID in such public Boards :evil: :evil: :evil:

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
PMed all of you!

Hi all Pune Techies,

Thanks for revealing your identity and location ....;) I have PMed all of you. Since most of the guys are facing exams, we can meet around 20/Dec. Is that OK? Let's have a big techie get together!

Bye!

GA

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
19 December is more of Ok with me. We can all meet ..n ofcourse have a blast as well as take group picture and post it here on Digit ...Forum.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
19 is good but anything u do pls meet in the morn coz my parents r touchy abt evenings so pls organise any time in morn. I will come pls finalise time and place.

game_dev

Broken In
Me from Pune too !! Its good to see some people from Pune. I would like to come but not sure coz my first sem egzams are starting from 29th. Anyway, PM me also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom