Calling all Pune Techies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipen01

Youngling
Ticket on Friday Nite.....Goin home for weekend..:(:( Will be back on Tuesday..

This Sunday..not possible..for me. :?

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Damn bad luck for me too my liscence work is gonna take it to Monday so no liscence for me this week = no bike on Sunday :( sh!t man. Any1 willing to gimme a lift :p

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Yeah I'm in but hey if no one turns up it will be a sour one man. And Sagar just pm saroman on his mobile tell me his no pls i dont have it. Btw I got a new mobile 6600. Any 1 wants my number pls pm me I will give it to ya.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
mieky man now there must be a big party - unicorn and 6600.
you know my number. give me call so i can store it.

and one sad news - i have soft skill training on Saturday and Sunday.
i will be busy for full day so cant come for the meet.

but please keep me updated.
bye

avi

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Fugging great man saala tere boss ka no de re jhaadta usko main. Kya tere ko machine samjha hai kya re. Usko bol Pune Techies ka meet hai. Bhai party derelai janach padenga.

Am I sounding like a bhai. Hehe am not 1 tho :p

avi_avadhut

Broken In
somebody please give me Age of Empire - III and Half LIfe - II.

please let me know if anybody has these games.

what about next meet..

hey mickey - man get your bike once to my place.
i hope till now you must have become little OK.......

what about other guys...
sagar - where are you man.. no reply.
ablen - are you lost?
dipen - are you dead?

hehhehehhahahhahhaah

avi

Dipen01

Youngling
BHAYA..AOE III to apne taraf hain hee...

99% HL2 bhi dost ke pass hain...

Will get it on next meet...;)

BTW i went home...kal hee aaya hoon..

sagar_mutha

Broken In
Abe avi!
We all are here only!
It is you who is not able to take time out for the meets
Let us know when ur free and we'll plan...

djmykey

Let the music play.....
mera problem bataya na mere ko koi problem nahi hai re I got all the confidence and the liscence too. Yes I passed the driving test too. But my dad doesnt have confidence in me :( U know hes too protective abt me after I had an road accident when I was 4.5 years old thats y I am not allowed to do any on-road things at the normal age that other children do it. Ok ppl I think ull understand. Btw I took 2 snaps of my bike and will post them. Wait my bike is gonna go for servicing on Friday so after it comes back it wud be chaka chak :p Tabhi foto nikalunga aur post karunga. (Saala abhi tak mushkil se 288 km hi hue hain dad chalne nahi dete :(

avi_avadhut

Broken In
Saala abhi tak mushkil se 288 km hi hue hain
ehehehhehahhaahahahahahahaha

dude my running in first 3 months was 6500+ km.
3 months - 4 servicing - 6500+ km.

but use always 91+ octane or higher petrol. dont try normal petrol.
always use add on even if it is included in petrol what i use( extra premium) it costs 4rs extra but dont care about it as it is requirement of this bike. dont expect too much avg. 50-55-60 should be speed and avg too. dont always ride the bike at 30-40. even riding always at 40 is not good. i will give you techinical video clip of unicorn which i got it in japan. they have explained all about it. ( it goes like a bullet when that guy talks about tech. in engine but still you will enjoy it.) as per him unicorn is best bike when you ride it at 4500RPM. (which will give you speed of 55-60.
so that is best speed for this bike and still you get good avg as well.
dont laugh but even a person like me gets avg 55+ always....

one a week / month race it properly and cross 100-120. (but check if you can manage) better you start 60-80-100 and then 126. yessssssssss

one very much important thing - Love you bike as a darling.

race it like anything but then take care of her as well. only servicing is not enough. you need personalized servicing. make somebody your friend in servicing center and some time pass with him is enough. give him some CD's or games and he is happy. then he will tune your bike as his own.

for the sake of avg this bike is not tunned for poweful pickup so on signals not only pulsar but even splender can overtake you but you dont worry about them. let them cross 60-80 and you will understand quality of engine. remember dont try to forcefuly pickup at these points. - unicorn is a Dark Horse. which overtakes everybody slowly..........

Best luck for your bike life........................

djmykey

Let the music play.....
avi_avadhut said:
dude my running in first 3 months was 6500+ km.
3 months - 4 servicing - 6500+ km.
:shock:

avi_avadhut said:
but use always 91+ octane or higher petrol. dont try normal petrol. Always use add on even if it is included in petrol what i use( extra premium) it costs 4rs extra but dont care about it as it is requirement of this bike. dont expect too much avg. 50-55-60 should be speed and avg too. dont always ride the bike at 30-40. even riding always at 40 is not good. i will give you techinical video clip of unicorn which i got it in japan. they have explained all about it. ( it goes like a bullet when that guy talks about tech. in engine but still you will enjoy it.) as per him unicorn is best bike when you ride it at 4500RPM. (which will give you speed of 55-60.
so that is best speed for this bike and still you get good avg as well.
dont laugh but even a person like me gets avg 55+ always....
Advice Taken.

avi_avadhut said:
one a week / month race it properly and cross 100-120. (but check if you can manage) better you start 60-80-100 and then 126. yessssssssss
Dun worry thats the first thing I'm gonna do next thing tomm. I got a long open road from wakad to my school which goes on firther to meet the express highway so u cant beat that. I'm gonna race it thru and then will go home and then to the service station.

avi_avadhut said:
one very much important thing - Love you bike as a darling.
Thats something u dont need to tell me.

avi_avadhut said:
make somebody your friend in servicing center and some time pass with him is enough. give him some CD's or games and he is happy. then he will tune your bike as his own.
I already know someone frm there now how abt that :D

avi_avadhut said:
so on signals not only pulsar but even splender can overtake you
Now u dissapoint me. I take on any damn biker except (read this in marathish lang) ranti riders, (we got loads of veet bhatti ke raanti riders out here). Ok u ppl might be ROTFLUAO so i shud stop here and go to sleep tommorrow am gotta burn some rubber :D

devianthulk

Broken In
@AVI Games that I have currently.......

NFS MW
Peter Jackson's King Kong
Age of Empires 3
GUN

When is the next meet planned?

Dipen01

Youngling
@ Ajay...

But abhishek (Avis Bro)...told me that the NFS MW you gave him as curropted... well there mite be some confusion then... r u sure..ur game is working..

BTW whats GUN ?? FPS or Strategic

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Ok back from my morning riding session

Top Speed - 70 km/hr
Top Gear - 5th (Never touched this gear b4)
Status - Frozen :p

Saala kabhi phir subah subah 70km/hr nahi jaoonga, bahut phat jaati hai.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
Saala kabhi phir subah subah 70km/hr nahi jaoonga, bahut phat jaati hai.

hehehehahahahaha

man i always travel to nigadi - pune between 7 am or 12 or 1 in night.
empty road and you know weather in pune but still i love to cross at least 100 once and remain above 80+.

well i will say just be carefull while driving as this is very smooth bike so you wont understand speed unless you watch speedometer.

but check at what speed you can control. that is very important than just racing. try emg brakes. better try on empty roads so in real life you wont face any problem. coz i want you and your bike both running always.....

when you guys are planning next meet.
i am ready.

avi

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Sunday ko kaisa rahenga I am free this Sunday bolo bhai. Can't come on my bike but still will come. Saala meri life bhi na sab hai but cant use. Jaane do tell us kaun kaun tapak raha hai.
Btw gaadi mila service se. Bahut kuch loose kiya hai usne but now its ulta ok nahi to gaadi was ultra responsive :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom