Calling all Pune Techies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
hey guys...

i am in office on 26... some work so wont be able to join..
but plz enjoy a meet as i may go home this sat and sun so better you finilize a meet.

whats topic for this meet...

anyway i am ready for our next meet with server installed and 20GB free space for installing 3-4 xp and server images with VMware......

man it took 6-7 days for me to make 20GB free space... dont worry i have not deleted any movie or software... just repetead songs....

total 60GB songs... deleted as many as i can.....
anyway dipen - AOE images you have me .. idiot size of it is only 1 KB.
copy it for me again... i want it badly.. i havent played a singel game since i entered this place...

anyway mickey how is your bike...
mice is rocking like anything...

waiting for drive with you........ on 126+

avi

Dipen01

Youngling
avi_avadhut said:
hey guys...

anyway dipen - AOE images you have me .. idiot size of it is only 1 KB.
copy it for me again... i want it badly.. i havent played a singel game since i entered this place...

:p :p Damn its not my fault...may be abhijeet didn't copy it properly...he was doing some Resume and Pause frequently so may be in confusion he missed...Anyways..don't worry i am gonna burn it.. Will give it to you then... :roll:

@Mikey :- U didnt mentioned the time...

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Yeah no meet, man this is pi$$in' me off, anyways am waiting for a chance to meet ya'll. Anyways saw 'Courage Down Under' that movie is kick a$$ man that hero Tommy Jaa roxx. Ok ok enuff of cr@p

@Dipen - My CCNA class finished (*atlast*) and so for a week or two I'm having off so wont be anywhere near J. M. Road sorry man isko bhi abhi hona tha. My college is pi$$in me off 3 baar jaana pada mujhe LC ke liye I'm gonna shoot that madam if she asks me something else next time (aye bhai kisi ke paas bandook hai kya jara kiraye se dena pls 1 din ke liye). Abt TV Tuner I can give ya anytime man.

@Avi - Bike roxx, but I $uck. Am still traffic scared and still get stuck in gears ()*remember this is my first attempt at riding bike without any prior training*) so is it jhakaas or bakwaas. Mere ko 1st gear mein very very little problem hota hai but I tend to ride smoothly and slowly arnd 20-40 aur jab bhi main race karta hoon the bike jerk marta hai gotta control that first.

Btw main apne dost ko bata diya main test nahi de raha hoon but I want liscence he told me nischint bachche main hoon na :p

Anyways will talk further in da meet.

Ablenwill

Broken In
Hey mickey meet me one day will teach you meanwhile keep this things in mind 1st gear is to get bike in motion once its in motion of 10-20 km change to 2nd gear then 30-40 3rd and so on same way when u slow down go reverse viceversa also when suddenly u brake change gear to 2nd as it wont keep rolling smoothly in top gear ok well you have drive scooter right just keep in mind that its 2stroke and bike is 4stroke so u wont be able to pull it smoothly in top gear after slowing down. Mostly I will meet you this saturday or sunday k buddy and is that tv tuner card for me?

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Ablenwill said:
Hey mickey meet me one day will teach you meanwhile keep this things in mind 1st gear is to get bike in motion once its in motion of 10-20 km change to 2nd gear then 30-40 3rd and so on same way when u slow down go reverse viceversa also when suddenly u brake change gear to 2nd as it wont keep rolling smoothly in top gear ok well you have drive scooter right just keep in mind that its 2stroke and bike is 4stroke so u wont be able to pull it smoothly in top gear after slowing down. Mostly I will meet you this saturday or sunday k buddy and is that tv tuner card for me?

Hey thanks for that clarification man :D but I came to know much of da points u mentioned b4 i read this coz now my driving is refining and I am quite stable with the bike u know, and am quite confident on road only the panic point it too much of traffic when I gotta turn. Damn these turns I dont get them right, they r jus shit for me> Btw i manage to swerve my bike when needed around all the ppl and other things and all so am quite better now considering that its only 1 week I'm riding my bike :p

TV Tuner card is for Dipen re its Pixelview not that fancy one just a beginnners card re.

Ablenwill

Broken In
Thats cool, so now u r improving continuing driving and u will be perfect but what I hate while driving in Pune is overtaking from left side I have lost few of the races due to this I cant overtake codifently from left n people dont give pass from right.

Ablenwill

Broken In
So is that card wit u and when dipen need it, also can you capture through that card, and last can I borrow it for couple of day.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Ok overtaking roxx ok :p I love it. Today a khatara Premiere Padmini was honking at me dammn wrong move I just shifted gears and vroooom was outta that guys sight :p anyways am enjoying riding but the 1st gear still haunts me.

@the card- u dunno how much dipen is determined when he needs anything coz hes coming tommorrow morning borrowing his frens bike and coming all the way to my house to take it. Now beat that :p

Dipen01

Youngling
lol...thats right... I am Able and I will... :) .. kiddin man..

actually am very much bored.. Can't even play games on this 64 RAM PC...Even NET connection is weak...Surrounded by job people...No friends here...Not even my hostel....No bike to atleast roam.. No cell to pass time ( :shock: VISUALISE IT :shock: )

I can't stand that i have cable in my room and i can't connect it....thats why too desperate.. 8)

Ablenwill

Broken In
No prob buddy take it, its your aish kar mamu. I just wanted it for a day as need to converte one handy cam casset to digital format that to 10 mins clip. Any way then what u do whole day y dont you search a part time job... Any way did you got card?

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Yes he did get the card this is an excerpt frm out chat tonite

Dipen: hey dude..
Dipen: well...little happy little sad//
djMyKey: bolo bolo
Dipen: sad bcoz..am unable to use... both of them... internet and TV///
Dipen: and unable to configure.. on 98..
Dipen: XP mein chalu
djMyKey:
Dipen: but still lagg
djMyKey: 300 buxx
Dipen: marta hain..
Dipen: yeah dont worry
Dipen: still that lag full screen par marta hain..
Dipen: thoda sa kam rakha to...chal raha hain..
djMyKey: it means cable hai usme
djMyKey: can u see match
Dipen: yeah..
Dipen: dikh rahi thee.
Dipen: clear nahi hain..but managable..
Dipen: pretty fine..
Dipen: sirf ek dukh hain...dono use nahi karte aa rahe..
Dipen: i bought a splitter....65 rs..ka..
djMyKey: haan bloa tha na maine
djMyKey: nice

So thats it.

N

neo4metrix

dipen u ****

hey dipen i didnot done anything improper dont tell my name to avi
so guys this is Abhishek here

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Abhisheskkulkarni bhai, (yaar koi to naam change karo its too long to type :p ) did ya see the pic and read my meet report. I clarified everything in that. The second abhishek is Avi's cousin

Btw is Avi still here :roll:

avi_avadhut

Broken In
guys...........
sorry i was out of touch with net so could not post anything.
i am back to pune but busy for next 2 days..

lets plan for next meet. where we should arrange it???
miceky - any idea???

waiting for your replies and calls....

bye
avi

djmykey

Let the music play.....
avi_avadhut said:
i am back to pune but busy for next 2 days..

So thats sunday too man. This is bad I thought u might have a holiday on sunday anyways hafta ask other ppl what time they gont on their hands anyways ppl call avi then we can decide and also someone do post it too

avi_avadhut

Broken In
hey but i am free on sunday.
i may need to go to office but lets arrange meet yaar.
what about our new powerful system?
has anybody explored it?

sagar is ready for next meet at his place... try it out.

sagar please post your view.

avi

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Yahoo atlast someplace near me. If I get my bike I will come with it or else without it. Anyways will be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom