Calling all Insomniacs..

Metal, whatever happened to your blog? Thanda ho gaya kya?
I have lots to write about but no time to write :(
These days, reading is the only thing I am able to do. Read, Read, Read, Read. Whether I am reading a Agtha Christie novel or Calculus, Slackware Guide or News Paper, I am so engrossed in such work that for writing I hardly find time :(

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
Note: Do correct your weather and whether. I've noticed you keep using weather instead of whether. No offence, just some friendly advice. ;)

Note: Do correct your weather and whether. I've noticed you keep using weather instead of whether. No offence, just some friendly advice. ;)
I have a really bad spelling. I have no idea why, but this is one basic fault in my language. Despite my rather excellent mastery over the spoken english, and despite my huge vocabulary, spelling errors pull me underground all the time. :(

NikhilVerma

Padawan
iJust had a cake XD

Ok m going to sleep ... bai bai ...

*icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/lolcat2-copy.jpg

yess yess this is so true for me XD ... I have office tomorrow ... bwahahaha I go to office at 12....

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
Hey! You can't change your avatar! That's not allowed. In my mind NikhilVerma is associated with that previous avatar of yours. I mean if I ever meet that guy with straight hair and a blue T-shirt, I'll think its you. This south park rubbish makes no sense.

NikhilVerma

Padawan
Hey! You can't change your avatar! That's not allowed. In my mind NikhilVerma is associated with that previous avatar of yours. I mean if I ever meet that guy with straight hair and a blue T-shirt, I'll think its you. This south park rubbish makes no sense.

Oh shite ... :p Rolling back

Top Bottom