Call of Duty: Ghosts 2

Alok

Adventurer
Call of Duty: Ghosts 2 Leaked By U.K Magazine, Release Date Confirmed

*fraghero.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/maxresdefault-5-1-725x375.jpg

The next Call of Duty title is going to be Call of Duty: Ghosts 2 and it is due for release in November 2016. Well, that is if this article by a U.K magazine is to be taken seriously.

If you think of it though, it all adds up. Fraghero was sent this scanned copy of the image by a reader going by the name Mari Fernett. Upon request, Mari was happy to speak with us and told us the magazine in question is the February issue of Games TM and the game was mentioned under a feature called “2016 Most Wanted Games”.

*fraghero.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/fraghero4.jpg

As you can see, the author of the article mentions Call of Duty: Ghosts 2 among the most anticipated games for 2016 and says that Infinity Ward needs to really step up its game if it is to reach the level it did with the Modern Warfare games.

Now, let’s go back a bit. Considering the issue is of February, it went to print sometime in January this year and the article must have been written even earlier. We assume around mid-Jan.

Source

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Call of Duty: Ghosts 2 among the most anticipated games for 2016

>Most anticipated game of 2016
>I got to know about it today

roflmao

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
How can CoD be most anticipated game. It comes out every year...

Edit: So does Battlefield and PES shown in the magazine lol. What kind of a magazine author that is.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
To be honest, Infinity Ward hasn't been the same since Jason West and Vince Zampella were fired, just like how Id is not the same without John Carmack and John Romero. I don't think any new CoD game will be able to live up to Modern Warfare's legacy.

Hrishi

CoD has turned into a kids game ever since they started overdoing the futuristic modernization.
They used to have a storyline and gameplay if not graphics....but look at them now. Even the graphics is sh!t next to modern day titles .
I will save my money for Battlefield 5 instead.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

kartikoli

Busy!!
Not my cards specially after the last game which I think was quite bad, COD always had a story line but last game was so boring, I see what happened to crysis 3 when they bring back prophet (A bad story can even move hardcore fans)
Hope they dont spoil it with over modernization

Top Bottom