Call of Duty 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

vmp_vivek

In the zone
Call of Duty 2 is a very superb game. In fact, I have played it on XBox 360 and the graphics of XBox are amazing. 8) Well, it sure does play good on the PC if you have a good graphic card. :)

Hells_Fury

In the zone
Gameplay wise, the original Call of Duty was a lot better that the sequel. But the graphics in CoD2 are amazing. Be warned though, you need a good card to play it with all the eye candy.

sahil_blues

In the zone
I switched off the Anti Aliasing and didn't notice a lot of change...after that i was able to play the game smoothly with all the eye candy on... 8)

paul_007

Padawan
COD 2 is much better than its prequel great sound effects, new weapons and vehicles to control

system req. are much higher , requires pixel shader support and video ram more than 64 mb

shaunak

Tux Fan
IT DOSNT RUN ON mY System :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
will be upgrading soon.
then i hope itll run
the reveiws seem to be exellent.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Its damn good. Go get it man!!!
@paul_007, I dont think it need pixel shader support to play. Ive finished it on my GF4 MX440. It doesnt have pixel shading and I played it at 1024*768 @max with AA@AF off. I think it is somewhat as light on system as original COD.
My config: sempron 2600+
512MB333
64MBGF4 MX 440

H

harsh bajpai

will it run smoothly in:
intel 915 GAV
intel 3.0GHz HT
nvidia 7800GTX 256mb DDR3
1024MB ram
and other usual stuff.

i've heard a lot about COD 2. can't wait to play it.
currently playin FEAR, it's awesome.

vmp_vivek

In the zone
harsh bajpai said:
will it run smoothly in:
intel 915 GAV
intel 3.0GHz HT
nvidia 7800GTX 256mb DDR3
1024MB ram
and other usual stuff.

i've heard a lot about COD 2. can't wait to play it.
currently playin FEAR, it's awesome.

THAT CONFIGURATION CAN RUN ALL THE GAMES TILL DATE WITH HIGH SETTINGS BECAUSE OF 7800 GTX SITTING IN YOUR MOBO :D ; TRUST ME. :wink: :)

Hells_Fury

In the zone
Let me brag a little too :D
The game runs like a charm on my sys:
AMD Athlon64 3500+
XFX GeForce 7800GT Factory Overclocked
1GB RAM

Actually, all games run amazingly well.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
ran beautifully on my 6600GT at 1280*768 , 2x aa with all the settings maxed out ... smooth as butter ... looks great ...

One piece of advice : if u have anything less than a 6600GT then just set "texture resolution" to medium or high ... that should give a good enough boost in fps .. specially in really intense areas ....

moshel

Padawan
running gr8 on my system

Celeron 2.4ghz
256 mb ram
256mb BIG 6200 gfx card

the game is gr8 very realistic and looks beautiful too.......me doing the first mission in american campaign and i reached there playing just 4 days abt 2 hrs each day.........comparatively easy but still very addictive.

godzi_85

In the zone
am i the only one who runs games here at 1280*1024 everthing max?? on a 6600gt ;)
ya playing COD2.actualy would have finished it 2 months ago had my mobo not gone kaput! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom