cabinet sugetions

aloodum

Journeyman
^^ is it possible to make dust filters? i am not aware of that. yes i will see allodum's recommendation.

just checked out the 690 II advanced. i like the case. but it does not have usb3 :(

umm i think the advanced/plus had a usb 3.0 version..check the link below:
CM 690 II Advanced (USB 3.0 version) - Cooler Master - Leading Provider of Computer Case, Cooler, Power Supply, Laptop Cooling, Gaming Peripherals

But availability in our region can be a problem though!

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
^^ is it possible to make dust filters? i am not aware of that. yes i will see allodum's recommendation.

just checked out the 690 II advanced. i like the case. but it does not have usb3 :(

Yes it is possible. Heres a link for e.g or google it for various other ways to do it.
DIY PC Dust filter Lanboy air - YouTube

Or you can order,but Im not aware whether its available in India though.
*www.moddiy.com/products/120mm-Fan-Dust-Filter-Foam.html#.UJQTosWTzng

Its very easy to make one. Use AC Dust filters they work great too.The ones from Hitachi Mitsubishi and Daikin especially.

aloodum

Journeyman
^^ +1
I think Incinerator had recently advised another member on another thread.
@@Incinerator: it may help him if you can link back the other thread :)

OP
B

bong

Broken In
Many thanks for referring that case @aloodum@inciniator

CM 690 II advanced usb3 version>corsair 400R>haf 912 Combat

that is what i have decided. if price are reasonable that is priority order. 690IIadv usb3 is tagged 5.2 in mdcomputers
Look wise i like the haf912 ,featurewise 400R, 690II adv seems blend of both. I like it.

@incintor yes i would like to get that link.

dust filters are quite cheaper. i thought they would be costlier.I think its better and cheaper to add those later where possible.

also do you know any indian case modder supplier site or shop(kolkata)?

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
for dust filters try these :

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/power-sup...-430-431-discussion-thread-6.html#post1391120

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/overclocking/143022-dust-filter-suggestion.html

Search the forum first ;-)

Top Bottom